What car do you drive? (the new one) (1 Viewer)

Fonzie32

HSC
I wonder how many of us drive past each other not knowing we're on the same forum haha. Is there a spotted thread?

Fonzie32

HSC
On a lot (if not all) car forums they have spotted threads, maybe a moderator could sticky a NSW spotted thread and all other states or something? That would be cool :)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Siddy reckons he has spotted my car before.

Spotted threads mostly work on make/model specific forums where there is a decent chance someone you spot will be a member or you may know they are. Can't see it working here, but i'm definitely keen on getting this section more active.

Fonzie32

HSC
Siddy reckons he has spotted my car before.

Spotted threads mostly work on make/model specific forums where there is a decent chance someone you spot will be a member or you may know they are. Can't see it working here, but i'm definitely keen on getting this section more active.
I know what you mean, just like on my Golf forum. But considering the majority of us are P platers, it can't be that hard to miss one another haha. Create "Bored Of Studies" stickers lol

Also the fact that there's nearly 400k members on here!

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
We do have a lot of members but this forum has been around a loooong time. A lot of people just lurk during school and perhaps come back to ask a uni question or two.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Haha I don't think I'd be able to recognise any members' cars on here because we don't tend to post up that much about our own vehicles but hey, worth a shot.

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
Haha I don't think I'd be able to recognise any members' cars on here because we don't tend to post up that much about our own vehicles but hey, worth a shot.
I spot your car all the time bro :p

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I actually drove my mountain bike around the same amount of hours as I did on my L's. Even on my P's now, I enjoy using a bicycle.
That enjoyment of the adrenalin rush from going downhill on a mountain at 50 km/h is pretty cool.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I've never heard anyone refer to a boxer engined car as a "boxer", only boxsters misspelled as boxer.
Lol. I call them boxer's because I like saying boxer. It differentiates into a different class of engines that not many people acknowledge :p

hayleyemma96

HSC
Toyota Corolla Ascent Sport 2013 (hatchback)
I love the sound system and the huge amount of space it has for a small car. I don't like how the Bluetooth stuffs up sometimes.

Hayley :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)