What car do you own? (3 Viewers)

Juddy2250

Soon to retire...
HSC
The car i own and drive is a 1971 Volkswagon T3 notchback, cream in colour with red leather interior. What are you driving?

kylie-rose

HSC
currently 1988 mazda 626 (can open it with just about anything- house keys, paddlepop stick, sunglasses, my watch...). she does the job, even off road.

but soon will be getting a toyota hilux. Yay!!

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
red mitsubishi mirage.
a 1990-something model. either 6/8

dre

HSC
i have a 92 ford festiva my little red beast..it goes hard....but i have only my L's getting my p's b4 july!

HotShot

-_-
HSC
continental flying spur

bently, power everything, cruise control, leather interior, satellite navigation system, keyless entry, electronic seats, bi-xenon lighting, 6 litre engine, easy 200kmh speed, dvd surround system,
a few other things that i cant remember oh yeah on board computer.
thinking of buying a diiferent in a couple of months.

supercharged

HSC
N/A
Murf said:
yeah i would as well, i find the bentley seats to be rather unconfortable, yeah ok so the exterior looks all la la, but really its not that good, the S600 or S55 kicks its ass IMO :p , definetyl change and try get a real car... ;)

murf
Nah, just get the Mercedes AMG SL65, 6L V12 with twin turbos, 1000nm torque....makes every other car look underpowered and limp wristed ;)

Evansy

HSC
im driving a 1981 toyota corolla that has a white roof, grey pannels and a bloody blue bonnet. lol soon to be replaced by a nissan pular. well i hope

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Argonaut said:
And I thought I had it bad with my 1993 Daihatsu Charade (not that it's bad, it's a mini-missile).

And this has been doone to death elsewhere (but I need to get my post count back up after the Macquaire Fields thread was finally deleted).
What is that why the post counts dropped massively, why didnt they just close it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)