What Cars does everyone drive?? (1 Viewer)

Pace_T

HSC
Exphate said:
I saw a hot new BMW the other day with a driving school sign on it.

Retards :(
at the end of the day a car is a car who cares :D
+ i'd feel like a spastic driving an expensive car while on my l's
hey look at me GUYS im so cool, show me sum respect, i need adult supervision lolol! :kewl:

notlol

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
Pace_T said:
+ i'd feel like a spastic driving an expensive car while on my l's
hey look at me GUYS im so cool, show me sum respect, i need adult supervision lolol! :kewl:

notlol

you say that because you didn't drive an expensive car while on your l's.
it's fucking great dude.

and btw i highly doubt my dad would let me drive his car if i was a shit driver.
i milk the shit out of driving that car while i can cos i know i won't be able to drive anything like it til i'm on my blacks.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
katietheskatie said:
lol at l plates on sweet cars

i see porsches/bmws/mercs all the time with l plates on them .. like fucking hell i would let a learner driver behind the wheel of my car if i had one like that
fuckin' you're nervous? i'm about to bloody get in a car with someone who's never driven before!

Pace_T

HSC
housah0lic said:
you say that because you didn't drive an expensive car while on your l's.
it's fucking great dude.

and btw i highly doubt my dad would let me drive his car if i was a shit driver.
i milk the shit out of driving that car while i can cos i know i won't be able to drive anything like it til i'm on my blacks.
uh you have no idea what i drove while on my L's. :confused:
and yeah, i was referring to exphates post, in regards to the fancy bmw L plater. people on their L's who drive brand new BMWs are the ones who are trying to make a statement that they are better than everybody else.

and citroens are so hot!

lala2

Banned
HSC
I don't even get P platers who drive expensive cars. There was some girl a while back (looked like daddy's spoilt private school bitch of a girl too--and yes I'm allowed to make that statement because I'm a private school alumnus) who was a red P plater and drove a flashy new BMW--she simply stood the car outside the shops (half the car was beyond the parking sign), reclined way back, put her legs up against the wheel, and started texting on her hot new mobile which daddy probably got.

Baha, I'm lucky if I get access to a car within the next two years.

Last edited:

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
lol i can tell pace_t .

mmm not really.. what if that's the only car you can practice on?
my dads car is the only car i can practice on cos i can't drive my mums due to insurance restrictions and my brother always needs his car and i can't drive around in it anyway cos he doesn't have his full license.

Pace_T

HSC
lala2 said:
I don't even get P platers who drive expensive cars. There was some girl a while back (looked like daddy's spoilt private school bitch of a girl too--and yes I'm allowed to make that statement because I'm a private school alumnus) who was a red P plater and drove a flashy new BMW--she simply stood the car outside the shops (half the car was beyond the parking sign), reclined way back, put her legs up against the wheel, and started texting on her hot new mobile which daddy probably got.

Baha, I'm lucky if I get access to a car within the next two years.
haha so much bmw hating in this thread
maybe i should leave :p

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
Re: What car you Drivin

breaking said:
pretty sure this has been done 1000 times already but oh well

MI CAR ^___^

is that a 97 model? because i have a 97 verada. big cruise time!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC

nah 99 magna exec.

mItSuBisHi RePrAzEnt yO!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC

ps i strongly suggest you rip out all your center console/dash cluster and paint it.
i did mine yellow!

the colour looks far better irl - doesn't come out very well in that photo. but yeh, silver looks good also.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC

breaking said:
ps i strongly suggest you rip out all your center console/dash cluster and paint it.
i did mine yellow!

the colour looks far better irl - doesn't come out very well in that photo. but yeh, silver looks good also.
That photo looks trashy as fuck. Weren't you gonna do it silver?

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC

haha yeah i know it looks ugly there - its just the flash lol. i was gonna do it silver at one stage but then i decided to test yellow on it and it looked pretty great.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC

well it was already black so that would have been a lot of effort for something barely noticeable

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC

yeah, with the exception that my cock is really small :(

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC

should have done it red ay. to match liek your number plates :eek:

lala2

Banned
HSC
Pace_T said:
haha so much bmw hating in this thread
maybe i should leave :p
Haha, Mercs are equally as bad. But that brings to mind this one time, there was a guy (red P), he was gripping the wheel and his neck craned so far forward it was comical, he was giving the road his full attention because it was at a very dangerous intersection (and on the highway too), and guess what he was driving? This old E class Merc, and I'm talking it's at least 15 years old if not more, and probably some car the parentals were about to chuck out. It was even more hilarious because I think he's a really tall guy and the roof was....well, not low, but not as high as today's cars, and so he looked like those super tall men who try to fit into a Mini. But yeah, I don't know if it's the people I see or what but if there was an expensive car P platers drive, it tends to be BMWs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)