• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What case study do you plan to do for the essay in section II? (1 Viewer)

HSC
We did a case study on the beach culture in Australia and assosciated artists, so I think I'll be doing that....

We also did "The Nude"...

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
lol...!!!

umm well we did like two case studies, pretty much "modernism " and "contemporary aus. phot." and i'm not really following them that much, i just chose like ... 5 (?i think) artists whose work i like which is somehow related to contemporary art, and i'm just reading lotsa crap about them, and yeh...

just a q., how is everyone studying for the question 1 question? cos i';m just basically reading through this little book which has some general info on all the styles of western art .. i don't think there's much else we can do ay?

anyway everyone good luck with all your exams ... i friggin need it cos i just started english today =) and i have 5 units of english to study for as well .... =( =( =( =( =(

-jian

roo

HSC
architectuuuuure!! all the waaay.. im not sure if that's a specific case study tho, nah its not.. mix of modernism, post modernism styles and add a lil bit of bauhaus and international style and voila.. my essay!!

i hope that theres a visual code/symbol question because thats all i can do atm.. heh.. ive got 8 days to study art tho yaaay.. which means i havent touch the damned subject since trials.. heh ;)

for section one, u should know the theory behind frames and practice and stuff then u just apply it to the question in the exam.. got me thru the trials! well sorta.. heh i got mixed up with impressionsim and expressionism.. haha :rolleyes:

anywaaays, good luck everyone!! cant wait for art.. because it will be my last exam yaaaay.. schoolies here i come!! (ok, bit too early for that.. :D :cool: )

jojogirl~

My case study is a group of PM artists and i'm hoping the same as roo that there's a symbolism question in it >.<

Yeh basically section 1, frames, concept. framework, audience, practice.....and uhh........i think that's it?

Gd luck everyone!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)