What case study is used in your school? (1 Viewer)

SEKLO

HSC
My school uses QANTAS as a case study. If yours isn't QANTAS, can you please send me the resources that are given from your school? I would greatly appreciate it

SEKLO

HSC
Did you get a case study booklet for Crumpler and Billabong?

king chopper

HSC
We are not given any case studies - we have to find them with our own research

Detail

HSC
Can someone please give me the case study for QANTAS and i will give the case study of Apple.

uniquee

reps2g is a stalker
HSC
Didn't you school, tell you to buy a Qantas book? about $25? it has operations, marketing, finance and human resources, really helpful..

Examine

same
HSC
Didn't you school, tell you to buy a Qantas book? about $25? it has operations, marketing, finance and human resources, really helpful..
I confirm this. Although it is money the book follows the syllabus really well in terms on what you actually have to add in Section 4 of your HSC test. I recommend it to people who have the money or cbf working hard to find a case study.

Also, it is good to get information on other case studies (not as much as your primary one, though bits and pieces) since it'd probably help reinforce your ideas.

WhatCnut

HSC
Uni Grad
We are not given any case studies - we have to find them with our own research
Same for my school. We need to actually research a company for operations, then outline its operations processes, two influences on its operations, and analyse two operations strategies in relation to sustaining the business's competitive advantage.
AND we have to provide extensive research. Proving really difficult actually

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I assume most people did QANTAS but I did PSA Peugeot Citroen as I found that a much more interesting example to use.

WhatCnut

HSC
Uni Grad
Same for my school. We need to actually research a company for operations, then outline its operations processes, two influences on its operations, and analyse two operations strategies in relation to sustaining the business's competitive advantage.
AND we have to provide extensive research. Proving really difficult actually
btw just to update, did Coca Cola the night before and got 19/20. Maybe a good option? :D

unLimitieDx

HSC
Jet Star, Billabong (from business in action textbook) and Coca Cola

Demise

HSC
We're doing Qantas but I'm considering doing Apple or Samsung tbh.

Dash8

HSC
Our business teachers stayed away from doing qantas since everyone else is doing it. Instead we did coca coala and a resort near the school and a few other little ones. Is it true that for each case study you need to relate it to every syllabus dot point?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)