What Clubs and Societies did you join today? (1 Viewer)

maz5

HSC
Luckily only a few of them had membership costs!

danz90

HSC
lol @ the indian guy promoting acces, trying to convince me that joining clubs without getting access (but otherwise paying them a membership fee) was illegal..

eveliss

HSC
going tomorrow so I'll see how it goes, so far I have on my list about 10 clubs.... =)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
lolol.

Bike club, Chess club, Basketball club, Atheltics club, SUPA & I think some others.

AHAHA. I don't know what I was thinking .. :S

HSC
On reflection, I joined far too many....

MECOsoc, SAAS, MUSE, Period Drama Appreciation society!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yay!!!- I got me a Darcy badge...mmmmm), Vinnies, Chess Club :p, Fishing society, Girls Cricket, Co-op, got a yearly SMH subscription, Catholic society.... I think that's it?!
I wanted to join Filmsoc and SUDs but figured I won't really have much time to enjoy the benefits. Maybe next year...
same haha

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
No one else joined the Politics society? I thought that would have been popular
GOVT is a popular subject, but unfortunately PolSoc is the shittest thing on earth. (maybe two social events in the whole year, one of which is limited to honours preparation students, and then the occasional lecture from someone semi-notable. compared to almost any other discipline's society it's a bit disappointing.)

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
and i didn't join anything because i don't want to buy an access card this year, and didn't end up going to o-week. i'm in the facebook groups for gaius gracchus, SASS and a few others, so i'll still get their event notifications anyway.

flaganarchy

HSC
N/A
and i didn't join anything because i don't want to buy an access card this year, and didn't end up going to o-week. i'm in the facebook groups for gaius gracchus, SASS and a few others, so i'll still get their event notifications anyway.
Does that actually work? Like just turning up to events? Don't people ask who you are?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
lol @ the indian guy promoting acces, trying to convince me that joining clubs without getting access (but otherwise paying them a membership fee) was illegal..
lol?

I haven't joined any clubs yet, I want to but I didn't get to on wed and I can't make it in tomorrow so I guess I'll just have to do it at some point when classes start back

coolasiangal

HSC
On reflection, I joined far too many....

MeCoSoc, SASS, MUSE, Period Drama Appreciation society!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yay!!!- I got me a Darcy badge...mmmmm), Vinnies, Chess Club :p, Fishing club, Girls Cricket, Co-op, got a yearly SMH subscription, Catholic society, Arts Revue society, debating society,.... I think that's it?!
I wanted to join Filmsoc and SUDs but figured I won't really have much time to enjoy the benefits. Maybe next year...

Hey..
I got an Australian subscription . . but where do we pick up the papers from??
Help Pleaseeee

u-borat

Banned
HSC
got yearly smh suscription, sass, meco, bball x2, soccer, hiphop, and sum music one because the chick there threatened to stab me if i didnt.
oh and the liberalsss and the venuzualean/cuba one but they were just for laffs.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
SULC.

Might join some other things tomorrow morning.

HSC
VSA, Amnesty International, Chess Club, Science Society, Engineers w/o Borders (lol), SUPA.
I'll join more - just haven't gotten round to them yet.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Chinese Law Society (lol, they pulled me over), World Vision thingy, Chess Club and the AWAAZ Society (even though I'm not from the sub-continent, but they waived the membership fee for me and gave a free showbag lol).

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Anyone walk passed a guy in kendo gear doing a stance acting stationary?

If you did, then that was me. Was giving free hugs as well! Untill my sign fell off >_>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)