what constitutes cheating? (1 Viewer)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
do you even have a point or are you just here to prove how anal retentive you are?

King Tut

HSC
N/A
ay i wasn't the one coming on here asking for help because i couldn't stick to the one person. Maybe if you weren't so "open" to all your guy "friends", you wouldn't be in the situation you are now.

Last edited:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
King Tut said:
ay i wasn't the one coming on here asking for help because i couldn't stick to the one person. Maybe if you weren't so "open" to all your guy "friends", you wouldn't be in the situation you are now.
i never asked for help, i asked for opinions. flipsyde gave her opinion and you tried to bring her down and make her seem like a bad person for how she chooses to live her life. i am in no situation and it's not your place to make judgements on my personal life, so i'd be very careful where i'd step if i were you.

Last edited:

King Tut

HSC
N/A
well you're not me so i guess i can step wherever i want. oh and by the way i never brought down flipsyde or made her seem like a bad person at all. In fact i agreed with everything she said apart from one point she made.
King Tut said:
i agree with everythin else she said but...
this is called a discussion. Someone says something and other people have the opportunity to agree or disagree, and state their opinion too, which is exactly what you came here to do - get people's opinions. And you may not be in a situation now, but you were 2 days ago, so if you're going to come here and ask for people's opinions, be ready to have a discussion about it without taking it all too personal. Everyone has their own opinions and they are purely stating them, which is possible in doing without directing them specifically AT you

Last edited:

2vague

HSC
Skeeta said:
Actually... It depends who you are and where you are from. It also depends on your relationships with people.

In YOUR opinion, this may be true, but.. for example. If i was a lip-kisser to all of my friends (male/female) before my b/f came along.. why should i stop? It wasnt sexual before, and it probably isnt now. They're not exes or anyone i've ever slept with (or wanted to!).

So dude... be a bit more open.. seriously..
Well, my last relationship was rather monogamous and my current one isnt. its a difficult transition cause little things pushes my buttons. But if youre really close to your friends of the opposite sex and your partner isnt comfortable with it, wouldnt you want your partner to be comfortable? and maybe they're just a little insecure about it. btw, doesnt "it depends who you are. . .your relationships with people" and "be a little more open.. seriously.." a little contradictive??

Skeeta

HSC
not really because he is tellling me i am a moron for sometimes lip kissing
ie) be a little more open.

"it depends who you are. . .your relationships with people:
ie) I did not tell him he should not lip kiss if he is not comfortable.

2vague

HSC
well, i wudnt lip kiss another guy cause i wudnt want my bf to lip kiss another girl. fair enough a kiss on the cheek for helo but id draw the line at lip kissing, prolonged hugs, inexcessive touching and being in his breathing space.
but i wud like to be morE "open"
any advice on that??

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
I wouldn't want her to look at another guy, let alone anything more.

Kiss on the cheek is ok though for friends ( i know all her friends).

crustafa

HSC
Cheating is anything you wouldn't want to get caught out about. If there's stuff that you wouldn't feel comfortable doing in front of your partner with another person - then that's cheating. The essence of cheating is deceipt. If you act one way in front of your partner with other people and another way when no-one else is around-that's deceipt. Cheating. Why do people attempt to make it so hard to define?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)