• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What could be in the 2005 CSSA Trials?? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8ie_boi

peaker
HSC
Well, hmmz everyone must be wondering about dis question.. and I bet all your teachers will give you some kinda hint on what might be in the 2005 CSSA Trials. So just post what ever you reckon dat mite be in the exam.

My teacher said the mulitple choice is very straight forward, if your able to do all the mulitple choice in 01, 02, 03 and 04 HSC and CSSA Trials then you should ace this trial's multiple choice.

Short answer: he won't say anything, but at the end of the last lesson he made us copy down this 'external balance' summary, his like: dis may not be in the extended response, but it mite be in the short answers.

Extended response: well, my teacher said: "you should do 5 different essays, to prepare for dis trials. micro, monetary, fiscal, exhange rate and global..."

So yeah, post what you think mite be in the exam...

know_it_all

a case study or australia q
and the policies like always

is the independent econ exam on a different day?

Last edited by a moderator:

timmay05

HSC
external balance???

whats that?

(you can see that I am going to fail!)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
know the syllabus =)

external balance = foreign liabilities, exchange rate, cad

off to study economics for the day now, ciao.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
What will be in it? Well anything that is in the syllabus.

Just learn the entire course, instead of concerntrating on things you think may be there (but in reality you dont 100% know if it will be). You'll just end up stuffing up a question when you find the speculation is all wrong.

Know the entire course, and you cant go wrong.

Swalbs

Wud u like 2 buy a vowel?
HSC
Deus said:
What will be in it? Well anything that is in the syllabus.

Just learn the entire course, instead of concerntrating on things you think may be there (but in reality you dont 100% know if it will be). You'll just end up stuffing up a question when you find the speculation is all wrong.

Know the entire course, and you cant go wrong.
thats all very well for people like you who KNOW the whole course, but for crammers like me, much more productive to predict as much of the paper as possible and just learn that in greater detail.

hint: the second essay question will be on one of the economic issues, not telling which one! ;)

d_a_n_z

HSC
exchange rates were done well in the 2004 HSC...it wont be tested
Is anyone else not learning a Case study?

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
i was told that the cssa trials don't usually have extended response questions that rely heavily on an understanding of topic 4 because they acknowledge that most people haven't done it in much detail by this point in the year.

know_it_all

Swalbs said:
thats all very well for people like you who KNOW the whole course, but for crammers like me, much more productive to predict as much of the paper as possible and just learn that in greater detail.

hint: the second essay question will be on one of the economic issues, not telling which one! ;)
second essay q as in section four
or as in the second option in section three?

sk8ie_boi

peaker
HSC
Swalbs said:
okay umm .. I fink .. it will be something like: How does macro eco polices help to sustain "economic growth.. or improve unemployment etc" ..

because you can't really just write an essay on one economic issue.. so yeah.. tell me if I'm rite or at least on the rite track? Swalbs?

Swalbs

Wud u like 2 buy a vowel?
HSC
Um im not a teacher i havent seen the paper...

However (speculating heavily here), looking at past papers i recon it will be on economic growth and development. Dont trust me! Study all the issues!
You were warned. But will be interesting to see if im right

d_a_n_z

HSC
Are other people not learning case studys? like...i will for HSC but now i just dont have time

k3tan

HSC
I have this sheet called 'Impact of globalisation on China'. I'm just going to read through it. I know for a fact that one question is on globalisation of one other economy, but I don't know what the other question is. So, I'm just reading the case study to keep my options open - just incase the other question is not that great.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
You HAVE to learn a case study.

There is little point answering a question on globalisation without one. Firstly your max mark will only be about 50%

azza_3761

HSC
Deus said:
You HAVE to learn a case study.

There is little point answering a question on globalisation without one. Firstly your max mark will only be about 50%
i know that but at the moment i have relatively no time to prepare one for the trials

HayleeKate

HSC
You dont HAVE to have a case study... syllabus says "students SHOULD undertake a case study" there are 2 questions to choose between, normally you can answer one of them about australia, and not mention a case study country, although it is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED you have a case study.

For my exam, my teacher bought 3 papers: independent cssa & some other one. My exam will be a mix of 2 of these papers, I recieve the other for a practice paper this week.
It would be completely immoral and possibly illegal for my to post the cssa paper on here tomorrow, if thats the one im given for practice, BUT I may do it for yall anyway. Be nice to me, and hope my teacher decides cssa wont be my exam and gives me it to practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)