• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What did you get for SOR trial exam? (1 Viewer)

persephone

HSC
I was wondering how people did in the SOR exam. I passed. I got 32/50 considering that religion doesn't like me very much. How did all of you go?
(btw why is SOR in the Arts section?)

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Is this for CSSA trial? If it is im on 29/30 so far. Lost a mark in m/c. The last question hasnt been marked yet.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
persephone said:
(btw why is SOR in the Arts section?)
I have asked that before as well.... I think its because at Uni, it usually "qualifies" as an arts subject (even though its not..its a Humanities subject)

*dont_tempt_me*

results

i am so p.o i got 36 out of 50 which is good but the section about pick one issue or something i forget how it went, like either gambling, poverty, unemployement, abortion etc i was not there for that entire section and i kept on asking my teacher for the notes but he didnt have them as per usual, two teachers bascially dont care but theres one thats fighting for me to see if i could get more marks coz i tried to but my teacher didnt give them to me. so i have to wait to see what happens, coz i studied my ass off for this subject, some teachers should not teach full stop. anyways you all did good thats good to hear, hope everyone else did.

Last edited:

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
So you don't own a textbook?

People like you annoy me, if you don't like the way your teacher teaches, take control of your learning and teach yourself

Last edited:

Mike iE

HSC
nice effort AC, i got 38/50 which is alright and i know where to improve

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Well done acmilan1987, i got 43/50 all up, i think it mite have been top at our scool not to sure...our avge at our scool last yr for the trials was round 60%, this yr our avge was around 40%, my teacher pointed htat out b4 he handed back our papers

Edit: yeh its outta 50, tis a big differece ( i was thinking of AOS paper one at the time i posted for some reason) losing only 2 marks wuda been very nice tho

Last edited:

*dont_tempt_me*

religion

well i am so sorry tenille to annoy you, please forgive me, if you would like to know seeing as you think you know EVERYTHING, i did that and it wasnt in there. its not my fault that some teachers are disorganised and other students dont want to give me there work coz they are competitive. GET OVER IT.
HOPE EVERONE ELSE DID GREAT.

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
Maquarie darling all you had to do was to go into Angus and Robinson and read a few pages to get the jist of it. or maybe just maybe go to the main site and use some one elses notes or maybe have the crazy idea of asking on here.

Oh well...

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
*shakes head at the standard of newbies on this forum*
But I wouldnt want to be accused of being vicious, judgemental or up my self so I withdraw the headshake.....

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i think i posted this somewhere but i got 32/50..
not complaining because its placement between both english exams meant i didnt study.. so yeh it was a pretty good effort

Crikket

Exactly Member
HSC
nice one acmilan!i got the same as mike ie (yay!)
it's like the highest mark i've ever gotten in religion and probably the last time i'll ever get something like it :D

addict

'Specal' Member
HSC
i'm happy with mine, i got 35/50, which is such a HUGE improvement on my half yearly...i need to do better tho....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)