What Did You Get Out Of Your PIP? (1 Viewer)

aussie_rocks

i was thinking about my PIP and realised it has impacted on me, coz the topic i wrote about seems so much more important. What about other people? What have u gained/lost from doing a PIP??

mishka

HSC
N/A
i have gained more knowledge about advertising!! i did Coke Vs Pepsi: Image or Taste? and now i've even put down some marketing courses for UAC... so i guess it has impacted on me quite a bit!!! :)

AngelSG86

aussie_rocks said:
i was thinking about my PIP and realised it has impacted on me, coz the topic i wrote about seems so much more important. What about other people? What have u gained/lost from doing a PIP??
I became much more passionate about my topic and now i really want to do something about it. I also learnt heaps about various aspects of my topic. Plus i learnt stuff about myself cause the topic was really personal to me.

mishka

HSC
N/A
yeah, and u'll prolly get a highly recommended award for it now you've said that!!! :p typical!!! :)

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
i did my PIP on a condition my brother has - so not only did i learn more about a behavioural condition that effects society - but i was also able to develop a better understanding of my brother as well!

J

jhakka

mishka said:
yeah, and u'll prolly get a highly recommended award for it now you've said that!!! :p typical!!! :)
Probably not. I think I'm looking at a band 5 for that.

mishka

HSC
N/A
still, that's pretty good!!! i doubt mine will do that well :p

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Hmmm. that's great everyone! well done!!
I hope you put what you have learned in your PIP as well! lol

I also learned how to BS better from my PIP, therefore better exam performance. hahahaha

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
I gained the knowledge that deep down, I really hate Society and Culture and that I lost alot of valuable time on the damn PIP....

beergirl

polka dots are cool
HSC
hrm i learnt that i should have picked a more interesting topic...

my personal perception on how rude people are before my PIP, has increased when I finished my PIP...

grrr.. I dont like people still....

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Survivor39 said:
Hmmm. that's great everyone! well done!!
I hope you put what you have learned in your PIP as well! lol

I also learned how to BS better from my PIP, therefore better exam performance. hahahaha

I picked reality tv, and it was crap. I also learnt the eart of bullshitting through my pip!

K__8

I lost sleep! Haha... I do think it is a good idea because most people do learn a lot from it, but it was just so damn huge! Looking forward to getting it back though because printed it the day before I handed it in and didnt really get a chance to admire my efforts.

Jessisbored

HSC
I did my PIP on transracially adopted adolescents to discover whether searching for biological parents in identity formation was important. I really enjoyed it but i worked so hard the weekend before organising it that i swore to never look at it again. Im glad i was able to complete the project i gained so many skills which will help me in uni :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)