What did you just buy NOW thread? (1 Viewer)

kfnmpah

HSC
ahh man, I still hate this shirt
what wrong you that is a good shirt but he rolled the sleeves up one too many times

I got these yesterday and while they may look like pj pants a lot of the time, they are the greatest things ever

Was down in Newtown today and the sunnies were great, colourful but not quite obnoxious. And I'm loving the print on those pants, they're just straight legs.
all of these things are actually horrible i would judge you so hard if you wore any of them and i walked past you in the street seriously

i bought some overalls from american apparel

Isable

HSC
I purchased a Gucci's white handbag before I am not sure but I think one week ago.

DLMisme

HSC
A new purse from Strandbags. It's a really pretty turquoise colour, and it fits properly in my bag unlike my old one, it was way too big.

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Hooker quality
what wrong you that is a good shirt but he rolled the sleeves up one too many times

all of these things are actually horrible i would judge you so hard if you wore any of them and i walked past you in the street seriously

i bought some overalls from american apparel

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
I want this Dolce and Gabbana shirt which costs $480 and these McQueen shoes for $650 from Mr.Porter. Nothing has driven my eyes away from these designs...

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Couple of tops, went school shopping last week :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)