What did you think of the chem paper? easy? hard? moderate? (1 Viewer)

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
JoshyPutts07 said:
The sad thing is, all of us are on here discussing how hard it is and then all these freaks with no lives are coming along and pointing out all our mistakes haha....i think so far i'm down to about 10 out of 15 for the multiple choice just by viewing these threads

it's quite depressing wouldn't you agree?

thinking I might steer clear of the BOS threads for my next few exams.....I don't really wanna know how bad i've done :p
lol, same.

mazen6

HSC
I agree with yous all. It was the wierdest and hardest exam (considering all the random pH calculations). They didnt structure it in a way where you can consistantly gain marks for long answer questions like Haber process etc. like you'd get questions on things you didnt really study for.. arrgghh its so frustrating considering the amount of time i put into to studying for chem..including the hours of tutoring :mad1:. Hoping for the best..and now i have to survive the next 2 months waiting for my result lol

katarvey

Premium Member
HSC
Romina said:
i found it pretty difficult, i could hardly answer most of those questions...the amount of bs i made up was amazing, i didn't know i had it in me!

i just hated how there was nothing on haber or pretty much all the things i actually studied with more detail, and how the whole paper was like only pH and stupid calcuations!! grrr
haha Romina! im guessing u r romina who goes to Dom (im steph's friend Kate)

yeh the haber process wasnt in there at all (except for one mc Q)!!

i found it pretty hard on the whole...my teacher was waiting outside with the answers to multiple choice...so at least i know i scored a few marks!! And to the person who said they BS'd alot of teh exam...well i didnt know i could BS pages on the development of ships LMAO...stupid question!

so happy i never have to study the science of rust anymore!
Do you think this test will scale alot/medium/minimal??? im hoping for the first =p

conroy1234

supermeatpie
HSC
yup chem was definately fairly hard, but on the other hand, i could at least answer all of the questions this time

in my trial i left out a 6 marker. ouch

still, wait for results aye??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)