What Did You Think Of The Exam? (1 Viewer)

serena1

It is the worst nightmare I ever had.....

It's okie....Not too hard or too easy...

It was alright...I didn't like the last question on the core section though. Also, it was really short! I walked out with about 50 minutes to go, and about 6 or 7 people had left before me. In the end there were only 4 people left!

Durban

teh exam was so much harder than expected!!
i dont know why but i was expecting something really really crusey!

J

juzza

Yeah. Overall it was on par with the other science exams - i.e. Pretty easy. A great way to finish. I thought it focused on the relatively more shallow concepts of the syllabus, however, the option - Introduced species - was different to what I thought.... The last question of that kinda threw me on what they wanted, so since I had about an hour left, I just wrote everything I could remember on Quarantine in Australia :p

Its all over... I can't believe it. I heard the bell ring for the last time during the exam, and I realised it was my last time leaving the school, as I, the SECOND last (but not last, heh heh) person to leave the exam room left.... I never realised how quiet schools are around five o'clock...

Good luck in the future everyone.

-=AETOS=-

I rekon it was pretty hard. But thats probably cause the teachers at our school didn't even teach us half of what was examined and we didnt do any of da pracs. So it was up 2 me 2 bullshit my way around things and use my knowledge of the excell 'text' which tought me the whole course in 2 weeks. And i'm supposed 2 b the top of the course at my school.
Ha Ha Ha

chado21

i found the multiple choice questions a little harder then i thought they would be.
but apart from that it was pretty easy.....did see much on soil compaction,bif's or stromatolites though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)