What did you think? (1 Viewer)

liger

HSC
I thought it was really easy compared to last year, sorry if you don't agree. I studied heaps on indepth fibre yarn and fabric stuff that wasn't necissary at all. What about you? What did you put for the multiple choice question about what made cotton good for printing?

Share your ideas, opinions and grief (if you have any)

juiceann

HSC
i thought it was a really good exam .there were sounds of approval to the section 2 questions whi i agreed with so much better than last years!!!

i put dimensional stability for the cottong printing one. everything else didnt seam to work except perhaps the the hydrophilic nature. but it still sounded sus. so who knows...

what about the apparel items of high absorbency, light weight and excelent strength?

liger

HSC
Yeh I put hydrophilic, but oh well. For that other question I put football jersey. The other didn't fit. Swimming costume isn't meant to be absorbent and pj's don't have to be absorbent or that strong either.

Sairjane

HSC
I put hydrophilic as well cos dimensional stability refers to the fabric not the fibre.
I agree on the football jersey one as well.
I thought all the section 2 questions were good except maybe for the swimwear one, didn't have a clue what 'core-spun yarn' meant.

tessabee

HSC
I said cotton has good dimensional stability. Actually for all my multiple choice I didn't put C once.. which is abit of a worry.
Apart from not knowing what a core spun yarn was, it was a good exam.

vcd0304

HSC
i put "Hydrophilic nature" too.. not soo sure, i reckon it could b dimensional stability since it's printing...:(

it was a gd exam overall....got time to think for the last section..

btw, do u guys know how many ppl do textile this year?

chica1788

HSC
possibly the easiest textiles and design exam ever. but then again, you had to have studied to find it this way. =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)