What did you think? (1 Viewer)

Leon585

HSC
Originally posted by Cyph
When did I brag about going to Newcastle Uni? I don't happen to live in Sydney... I live in Newcastle, so I opted to go to Newcastle since it's my local Uni... weird, hey? :)(1)

The failure you're referring to is completely subjective.(2)

Stats skewed? People who sat the School Certificate in Year 10 and have since left school are also included in the calculation of the UAI, which is why ~16% of the state get over 90. 16% of the state did get over 90 last year anyway, I expect it will be very similar this year.(3)

let us not forget a self confessed martial arts freak

Is that meant to be an insult? 'till you're prepared to glove up and spar with me, your insults are falling on deaf ears. :)(4)
1. whatever helps you sleep at night eh buddy, i want to go to aubury wadonga to go to uni at la trobe as well, um... i like country air eh...
2.So you agree I was right in the first instance and your just trying to score some consolation points?
3. Yeh, mabye your right, but isnt it a bit odd that such a large percent of the state gets above 90... meaning a lower percentage gets below 50... which makes no sense if its based off rankings cos is there like 150% of ppl doing the fekcing hsc?
4. Wow Big boy, its a statement of fact... does it or does it not say "Mixed Martial Arts Freak!" under your name... do kung fu/ninja/ginsu masters use gloves, i thought they freaked out with their ninja swords and what not, and sleeping gas? perhaps i play too many games... or perhaps u do

Wiggum

Yeah Leon likes to do that, he is a little bit of a arse and yeah he likes the attention and likes to put people down. Just the way he is i guess. Seriously, for once leon, shut the hell up.

Last edited:

Leon585

HSC
Originally posted by Cyph
1. lol, wtf?[point was you like to go to newcastle uni... right]

2. No, it may be failure to you, but it's not failure to someone else. That was the whole point of standards based packages and the UAI, nobody fails. The government's way of making dumb poeple look good.[ so it could still theoretically constitute as a failure in some peoples opinion... thanks you :D]

4. Yeah, it does say 'Mixed Martial Arts Freak' under my name, but you obviously have no idea what it is. Do a search on 'Ultimate Fighting Championships (UFC)', or, 'Pride', that's what MMA is. I don't do kung fu or any traditional style, I do boxing, kickboxing, BJJ, Wrestling. Gloves are used in boxing and kickboxing. [http://www.realultimatepower.net/ so this bloke isnt you... feck mabye your brother?]

You're gonna need some luck for your 3UE exam since you can't even structure a comprehensible sentence. ;)[yes approxmately 100%]

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
please cut down on the level of abuse
why for?

would u prefer i bore you with logical proofs of why the system is wrong and outdated and needs a whole revamp not just an update like they did 3 years ago?

or would u prefer the short concise one word abbreviation of that.

i know which i prefer

Leon585

HSC
Originally posted by neeja
i think not...for I AM GOD!!!

Pahhh-lese... listen u can be deputy god... but leave all the real godly duty to somebody who has 86 posts :D

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
Originally posted by Leon585
Pahhh-lese... listen u can be deputy god... but leave all the real godly duty to somebody who has 86 posts :D
"Leon585
Assistant Member

i think i can see the fallacy there, u must not be god, because what u have said is a lie...and since God cannot be wrong...then u cannot be God :p

so i am God

and God is always spelt with a capital G

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
why for?

would u prefer i bore you with logical proofs of why the system is wrong and outdated and needs a whole revamp not just an update like they did 3 years ago?

or would u prefer the short concise one word abbreviation of that.

i know which i prefer

i wasnt refering to dat.. just cut down on the level of abuse..

Leon585

HSC
"Leon585
Assistant Member

so i am God

and God is always spelt with a capital G

easily explained... im a god who exceeds expectations... and im god... so I make the rules on grammer around here :D

Wiggum

Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
i wasnt refering to dat.. just cut down on the level of abuse..
Yeah my bad sorry.

If i had to pick between neeja and leon to be god, neeja is almighty. Neeja is never wrong so you have no case.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by spin spin sugar
yeah.. i didnt fail actually... and i'm not going to. but hey, how about you stop going into exam forums and telling people they're going to fail? not only is it unfunny, it also makes you look like a complete dickweed. piss off.
Spin spin lays the smackdown on Leon.

Well, I dislike Leon... seems like he loves to stir the pot from reading his posts in this thread alone. :rolleyes:

Leon585

HSC
Wiggum, just cos your a shit cunt in ancient history... doesnt mean you have to take it out on me... ask for huy u can stfu, you dont know me... you cant judge me...its me against the world...and i want to keep it that way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)