What did you think? (1 Viewer)

Wiggum

Originally posted by Leon585
Wiggum, just cos your a shit cunt in ancient history... doesnt mean you have to take it out on me...
Oh yeah i'm shit alright, let's see how many other people come here and just rip the shit outta u.

Originally posted by neeja
thanks for being a believer Wiggum :D
You owe me now :D

ssssonicyouth

phonic booth
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Wiggum
Oh yeah i'm shit alright, let's see how many other people come here and just rip the shit outta u.
ironically, he is probably better at ancient than you...

Wiggum

Originally posted by ssssonicyouth
ironically, he is probably better at ancient than you...
That's not what i meant, i wouldn't be surprised if he does beat me in ancient, but just maybe if he stops trying to make himself take on the world everyone MIGHT shutup, just maybe.

Leon585

HSC
Originally posted by malayz_angel
And that's exactly why he won't stop, he just likes causing controversy among the harmonious BoS forums :D
And too think it only took a memeber of the scooby squad to discover that... I always thought they were more efficent than the springfield police department...

oi wiggum if ur a shit cunt, and want to have a cry, im not sure what the kids help line number is... but im sure u have it on speed dial

Wiggum

Originally posted by Leon585
oi wiggum if ur a shit cunt, and want to have a cry, im not sure what the kids help line number is... but im sure u have it on speed dial
I thought you've been calling it from years and years ago yourself. I guess you have it on speed dial then. I wouldn't be surprised if they knew you so well.

Leon585

HSC
fair enough, i dont need to reply look how lame wiggums retort was... ill just retire undefeated

ssssonicyouth

phonic booth
HSC
N/A
I thought you've been calling it from years and years ago yourself. I guess you have it on speed dial then. I wouldn't be surprised if they knew you so well.
haaaaaa....... :rolleyes:

LaTrobe

Do you see your fustration with leon? They help line people would have the same problem. The best help for leon is for him to watch a nice relaxing GBW speech then listen to John Williams' O Fortuna picturing Christian 'liberation' at its best. :D :D :D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)