What did you think? (1 Viewer)

liquimalish

Liquid Malisha- HOLLA
HSC
Sorta predictable ag exam, nothing to out there on it. Seemed easier than other years.
Did everyone else have heeps of time to do the last question, you only spose to spend 30mins on it but I flicked to it with well over and hour to go. It felt like they needed more lines for the two 6 mark questions aswell.

Jaydels

HSC
I <3 ag!

liquimalish said:
Sorta predictable ag exam, nothing to out there on it. Seemed easier than other years.
Did everyone else have heeps of time to do the last question, you only spose to spend 30mins on it but I flicked to it with well over and hour to go. It felt like they needed more lines for the two 6 mark questions aswell.
The exam was great, I loved it! It was a little easier than previous years, and heaps easier than all our school exams! :)
By the last question do you mean section 2 in paper 1? I had heaps of time to do that, over an hour I think, though I had skipped some of the earlier questions. I finished paper1 with about 30mins to spare so I just double checked every answer and wrote a little more on some. I agree...there should have been more line for those 6 mark q's. My answer went right down to the bottom of the page on both of them.
The only question I didn't like was the 8 mark question in the animal management elective in paper 2, but I think I managed to think of enough stuff to get away with.

smiley_1001

HSC
N/A
Yeah it was ok...i didnt like the electives stuff though...i did horticulture and sustainable land and resource management. Yeah i agree those 6 mark questions should have had more lines! lol. I liked paper one though....it was pretty damned good!

Jaydels

HSC
I also loved the fact that the questions on the trials in the electives were only worth 3 marks requiring a description only :)
I did animal management and sustainable land and resource management

teagan

i liked it

i was a little worried about paper two! i had trouble with the 3 mark question just couldn't think! but other than that i loved it hope i did as well as i think i did.

mmmegan

HSC
smiley_1001 said:
Yeah it was ok...i didnt like the electives stuff though...i did horticulture and sustainable land and resource management. Yeah i agree those 6 mark questions should have had more lines! lol. I liked paper one though....it was pretty damned good!
i did same electives - they were a bit yucky - paper one was awesome though =) just what i studied

pigman13

HSC
paper 1 was great. i screwed up paper 2 i think, i was supposed to do sustainable land managemtnt question, but decided to do plant management instead and i think i did betetr that i would have if i chose land management. i also did the animal management

smiley_1001

HSC
N/A
hey, yeah i looked at the animal management one, i was so inclined to do that instead of sus. land but i didnt haha. I think the electives were weird though because they only had 3 marks on the trials, i thought they would have been worth more than that and i prepared them really well thinking i would get a really long question on them...but anyway.

amanda_lorraine

Ag

well. i didn't like the second paper. jaydels your just smart and smiley, you probably just made something up and got full marks!
but no body panic because a guy at our school did agribusiness questions when he studied sus and animal!

mmmegan

HSC
well - i was told to say this by my fwend - that im gunna get 1st in the state - so theres no use you even trying :)

mmmegan

HSC
hey - pretty in pink - just do past papers and generally revise youre stuf - you will be FINE

annoyanc3

HSC
Wasn't that bad...

I did a project that died - a something test that wasn't properly controlled...still, got most of the necessary details down...hope I get the marks...so obviously I did paper 1...

Quick poll - which of the last 4 questions did people do?
6 - (I think) was some sustainability stuff?
7 - Plants
8 - Animals
9 - (I think) Technology?

I did 7...responses?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)