What didn't count? (1 Viewer)

puffkenny

HSC
Originally posted by Constip8edSkunk
1 unit of English Advanced, as expected...
How can that be? isn't english compulsory? dun they count all 2 units of english???

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
huh 97 didn't count? are you freaking serious?? it better be because he caned everything else. :|
i didn't realise it scaled so badly!

oh and they count any 2 units of english.. so he prob did ext

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by puffkenny
How can that be? isn't english compulsory? dun they count all 2 units of english???
they count the best 2 units of engish. constipated probably did ext1 english, like toodulu said.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
2 u modern history :(
1 u English Extension 2 :(

The two subjects I was most passionate about... funny about that eh.

Last edited:

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
I was NEVER passionate about Mathematics so I have no qualms about that whatsoever!!

Huy

HSC
N/A
2 u modern history :(
1 u English Extension 2 :)

I feel your pain braindrainedAsh, I was VERY passionate about EE2 all year-long, and it was never included. :(

HSC
Extension maths didnt count for me... i gave up on it but only kept it because my maths teacher told me to... high band 5 for 2unit maths with study, 35/50 extension no study =\

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Originally posted by Huy
I feel your pain braindrainedAsh, I was VERY passionate about EE2 all year-long, and it was never included. :(
Hmm yeah well those two subjects were the ones that I really threw myself in to... I went to Vietnam for a Modern History trip and I really liked modern.... and ee2... a little bit of my soul went in to ee2.... but if I could do it again, I would still do those subjects again.

Ashleet

HSC
Mathematics, YAY seeing as i really didnt try, stupid parents and school wouldnt let me drop it in case i went surprisingly well in it, hehehe i proved them way wrong :)

MiKeY

HSC
For me..

2u Portuguese Continuers (2002) - 82
and
2u Earth and Environmental - 88

I did 14 units - 2 last year. I was pretty much expecting both of them to not count. :)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Didn't you get a letter in the mail from UAC with your UAI on? It should have on there how many units of each subject counted in your UAI.

cakes

hi
HSC
Didn't you get a letter in the mail from UAC with your UAI on? It should have on there how many units of each subject counted in your UAI.
i wont be going home until the 6th
so i have to wait
arghhh

hk31

HSC
well...it doesn't matter what didn't or did count...because the 10 units used to calculate your UAI gives you the highest UAI anyway...

chop_suey12

1 Unit of Ancient History...a 94/100. Once again, ancient was my favourite subject and the one I put the most work into but I knew the scaling wasn't too hot.

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
Can anybody explain to me how they choose 1 unit out of a 2u subject? maybe im just stupid..i did advanced engineering this year and got 93, however ive heard mixed opinions about its scaling and im only doing 9u in 2004. :$ can anyone enlighten me about engineerings scaling, or whether its possible to get 99+ if i have to count 1 unit of 93 engineering?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)