the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
with every thought that goes in, comes out another. :D

django_

HSC
man i know wat u are!!!

wat of those smart weird-ish people who alway confuse others

yeeh ive seen my fair share of u lot....

lol

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
LOL i don't know about smart. but there are very few of us left. we're drawing to our extinction. our breed are becoming more and more unusual like yours truley. its more of a hobby; how long will it take to either confuse them, or agitate them.

django_

HSC
lol everytime u say something i laugh and laugh....

im not so good with quick, witty rebuts hehe

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i think of the first thing that comes into my head. usually the first thing that pops in your head is right, sicn it is instinct. however, don't try it when you have just thought of the dirty deed.

BabySilver

HSC
I tend to bite my tounge with witty comments now. I have found myself falling into many traps.

Oh and some of the tread names I see here prompt the weridest ones..eg
What do You like In a Guy/Girl I am tempted to say ME! thought for gender purposes atleast it won't work

And when Jago fried his modem and made the threa F#@K I kept wanting to say Not now I'm busy

django_

HSC
haha yeh sometimes ppl see it the wrong way n think the wrong thing of people...but yeh oh wells...i need to pee :p

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
choc-chip said:
since i'm a vain girl, and i like popular guys..
nice-friendly
humour-no stupid jokes, or laghing at their own joke..(but sometimes can be very cute), definitely not sex joking all the time
good taste-clothing, music, cars
good look- having sense of fashion,clean, tidy, sportive
smart-acadamically, socially,
guy knows a little bit abt cooking
"sportive"?

you can hardly demand someone smart academically when you make up words

*laughs at own stupid joke

S

Shuter

Nick said:
"sportive"?

you can hardly demand someone smart academically when you make up words

*laughs at own stupid joke
Heh heh, gold.

blonde

ok, i know that i just can't stand egotistical pricks. i hate try hards as well. a guy has to be, let me see, normal!!!
i really reaaalllyyy like it when a guy is himself and doesn't care about what other people think.
i usually ignore a guy and make him chase after me if i like him. i'm scared that if i attempt to talk to him, he'll reject me.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
pikto said:
wow you girls are complicated, if someone shows off their a wanker, if they dont they are introverted and depressed. so, how do guys get your attention (in a positive way)? what kind of things do you look for? and the big question; how do girls show that they like someone?

thats for us to know n for u to findout

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
one BIG word of advice though.....

if its becoming obvious that she's NOT interested.... dont pursue it!
she'll just find you annoying. just because she seemed superfriendly at the party last night doesnt mean she wants to hook up with you 24/7 starting the next day.

she doesnt messgae.
she makes excuses to not go out with you.
short replies on the phone....

GET IT!? everyone gets rejected some time... guys AND girls. we all have to deal with it.
AAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

my two cents. haha

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
geez was only playing around you dont have to go and get shirty about it
girls are supposed to be a mystery and its a waste of time trying to figure them out. just play along

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i dont think anyone is a mystery- it just takes time to actually figure them out if u can - which is incredibly hard for someone that uve just meet randomly (ie a pub)

how the heel r u meant to know what she is thinking and what if she wants u to do anything at all - what to do to get her attention? most times u have to be careful and confident, but othertimes require you just being urself and not some persona...

Senator04

HSC
N/A
thejosiekiller said:
i dont think anyone is a mystery- it just takes time to actually figure them out if u can - which is incredibly hard for someone that uve just meet randomly (ie a pub)

how the heel r u meant to know what she is thinking and what if she wants u to do anything at all - what to do to get her attention? most times u have to be careful and confident, but othertimes require you just being urself and not some persona...
Me thinks girls are alot like postmodernism, if u think u understand them, it shows pretty clearly that u don't. Everyone needs to stop worrying about what members of the opposite sex think, if we were meant to understand that then noone would be single, and that would be no fun. The secret is to be urself, if they can't accept you for who u are then there's no point. Every one is different and theres no point in reforming urself to be the generalised view of the perfect man, if ur not showing who u really are.

Because I think above everything else in a relationship people want honesty, if you are someone ur not from the start, then theres no chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)