What do u know? (1 Viewer)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
?? Can you please explain a little bit more?

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
soz.. we've had a term of physics right? so wat do u guys know? what have u learnt? when i look back i cant recall learning anything really new - same in chemistry. I dont remember anything! except for maybe projectile motion

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Satellites?

Orbits?

Relativity?

Re-entry?

I can go on forever?

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mazza_728
soz.. we've had a term of physics right? so wat do u guys know? what have u learnt? when i look back i cant recall learning anything really new - same in chemistry. I dont remember anything! except for maybe projectile motion
Well if you didnt learn anything new but still followed the syllabus thats good because you already knew the stuff and it is more likely to be in your long term memory. Me haven't learnt much new at all, a little bit about projectile motion but not much.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
You would be best to start the motor's and Generators topic in the holiday and get a little bit ahead of the class. I would say learn up to magnetic Induction by Fagaday - oops I mean Faraday :p

AK Gumbi

Not a M-O-Derator
HSC
Mazza, i would suggest u start revising soon...because once school starts, its going to be pretty hard to revise previous work (well, actually it's really going to depend on ur workload). But i think before getting into MG (the topic i found the most tedious), it's better to be on top of ur Space work.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
The best way to recap what you have learnt in class is to just go over the syllabus and tryin recall what the dot point is on about :)

juggernaut

HSC
yeh i cant remember anythign from this term
im gonna write up notes but
soon
i hope
fuck i cant be bothered

AK Gumbi

Not a M-O-Derator
HSC
All i did was just go through my two tbooks (Jac and Contexts) and my school workbook, and just tick of the dotpoints as i read all three.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)