what do u think u got out of 45? (1 Viewer)

mik_c_a

I think any where from 34-38/9... I'm hoping 34 was my trial. I'm so suprised how many people thought they did really well... What did people actually write for section 2?

HSC
i think i went fairly well in the first 2 sections and not so well in 3rd section....i forgot the name of the damn stimulus text!! (i wrote constitution instead of conciliation!! DAMN IT! oh well thats about 2 marks gone)

35ish

KiMmY G

my teacher said to be creative... i wrote about how i was the sister of the groom, and how he had undergone physical n emotional self change as he used to be a midget n had his legs broken or soemthing lol.. it was really metaphorical, n crap. i didnt think bout it properly. they'll read it n go.............................................. "yeah.. u stoner"
lolol...

Chelle

im really hoping that for
section one 12 or higher lol
section two maybe 11-13 (it will depend on my topic - which doesnt really go with the whole change thing lol, but can be viewed as change.)
Section three 14 hopefully, i put heaps of effort into it.

So hopefully ill get around 37-39 Id be soo happy if i hit 40 +

Leap

free falling
HSC
I'm hoping to get 40+
but I'm worried cause I only did one related text for Section III and it said at LEAST one.

Wiseass

It wasn't a hard paper so I'm hoping for 45, though I'll also be happy with 44...

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
U lucky kids, I saw the paper - much easier than last year
Congrats on the good performances

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)