What do we bring to uni (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i got a few pens and a compaq bag to carry these few pens. i also have a diary , it also fits in the compaq bag that holds the pens.

what am i missing?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Some paper would be good. If you have any lecture notes online already that you can print then print those too, otherwise your set. Have fun!

S

Shuter

jasee said:
Some paper would be good. If you have any lecture notes online already that you can print then print those too, otherwise your set. Have fun!
I wonder where said compaq bag came from.......

mz_200sx

jasee said:

where can we find these notes?!

T

timbk2

mz_200sx said:
where can we find these notes?!
u'll find out in the first lecturer if there are online notes/slides.

If they do, then the following week, u'll be able to download the slides before u go to the lecture and read up....

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
lol i sincerely doubt u will need lecture notes for This week ... after my first lecture which lasted around half n hour.

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
bring paper, pen. A jacket is useful too.
And a dagger or a knife to stab the lecturer in front of u who rants about nothing

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Vangineer said:
bring paper, pen. A jacket is useful too.
And a dagger or a knife to stab the lecturer in front of u who rants about nothing
what if yuor in the back row, yuo should bring a throwing knife or some ninja stars.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)