what do we wear (1 Viewer)

henry08

HSC
N/A
You don't want girls wearing tight tops and short, shorts or skirts distracting you.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
shell.q said:
i know this is a deffinant yes as for we were told today by a teacher that kids ast yr were pulled up for cheating, on the bak of footy jersies they had names they had to remeber in modern history and it was figured out....they all got besides the guy in the front seat
yeh but what the fuck can you write on the back of a jersey that would help with that

SPEER
or HITLER

or barbarossa fuck idk

inter108

HSC
5th of November i'm gonna be cheering HELL YEAAA

but till then slitting wrists LOL

7th of November hitting Sublime YES

Lindethiel

HSC
For Public schools I'm pretty sure its school uniform. For private they can decide (the schools) at their own discretion.

Public school for me, but the only piece of school uniform I've worn in ages is my jersey.

All I definitely know is that I'm wearing my lucky cowboy boots tomorrow.

jirwin

HSC
actually all schools can make their own decision regarding uniforms - my school for example, doesn't make their students wear any uniform, as long as it was appropriate. we had graduated but not signed out. we however were an 'adult learning environment' and had a dress code for yr 11/12 rather then a uniform. but still, we didnt have to adhere to the limited number of 'uniform' rules we did have.

Jon73

human dick-tionary
HSC
you wear nekkidness.

it'll get you 10 uai marks with the senior supervisors.

*whip*

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
A lot of miss information and assumptions in this thread.

* It's a school based decision and every school is different - private or otherwise.
* Wearing casual clothes hardly exams your outlook or readiness for an exam...you don't wear a uniform at uni or tafe.
* Nobody cares what you wear as most people do the exam go home or go have lunch or whatever - they aren't dressed up just casual.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)