What Do You Do In Class? (1 Viewer)

bmc

HSC
Hey I was just wondering how much your teacher does with you in class. My teacher plain sucks. He gave us in all seriousness over 50 pages of A4 sheets and then we dont do anything in class. He just waffles about some crap off the sheets which none of us can find because we have that damn many. In our first lesson back I filled one display that was empty before the start of the lesson just form the sheets he gave us and said summerise and note take. So yea im assuming that someone's teacher out there actually teaches them something

xx__savannah

HSC
Parsons would teach something if she took our grade. Are you still doing obscure texts this year, or can you get proper help of essays submitted to here?

becm88

HSC
my teachers alright this is her first year tho which kinda sux. however she spends alot of time with us cos theres only 2 in my class.

wot topics are you doing??

bmc

HSC
Retreat from the global. My teacher has taught it before but he still has to look up the definition of paradigm every second lesson. He has issues. Guess I'll have to work like crazy at home

Clarebare

HSC
My teacher sounds like yours bmc. We're doing po-mo, and although I'm sure that my teacher does actually understand (as well as one can) po-mo, he just can't teach it to us. We have x1 offline and since the beginning of this term we have had about one class, cause our teacher keeps walking out ("I do have a life, girls") after bitching to us about how bad we are and how we never listen to him when he tries to teach us. Teachers are just...gah. Annoying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)