What do you guys do in SDD? (1 Viewer)

J0n

N/A
HSC
What do you guys do in SDD? We just come to class every day and get told the difference between a band 6 and a band 5, and occasionally we will do a scenario question where we will write up the algorithm, flowchart and then maybee implement it in VB.
All theory is done at home in our own time.;)

Winston

HSC
Well what we did, was go to class, open the text book and then we start talking to each other lol.. and then hop on the net for a bit :p...

Winston

HSC
Make a key logger application and start it up on your teachers comp ;) :D...!

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by :: ryan.cck ::
play slime volleyball all day :D
w00t. i am the slime-king!!! lol

our classes were mainly about our teacher telling us how good he is, how he saved peoples lives, met mel gibson, nicole kidman, etc, etc :rolleyes:

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by sunny
2 unit Email Checking.
LOL!

Meh we couldn't check our e-mails, well not for hotmail, because our school is a catholic school and our ISP is run off the so called "schools net" and on the schools net servers they blocked hotmail out.

-X-

HSC
N/A
or u can use one of those proxy or anonymous browing things to accesss un-accessible sites. :p

chris42

HSC
We did some vb programming, typed up notes and did alot of algorithms, but I'm glad we did so many of them, because there are many questions about algorithms in the HSC paper.

J0n

N/A
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
Well what we did, was go to class, open the text book and then we start talking to each other lol.. and then hop on the net for a bit :p...
Originally posted by Winston
Make a key logger application and start it up on your teachers comp ;) :D...!
Originally posted by :: ryan.cck ::
play slime volleyball all day :D
Originally posted by Rahul
w00t. i am the slime-king!!! lol

our classes were mainly about our teacher telling us how good he is, how he saved peoples lives, met mel gibson, nicole kidman, etc, etc :rolleyes:
Originally posted by sunny
2 unit Email Checking.
Well, everybody in SDD seem to be real hard workers - wonder why it has real crapy scaling?? :D

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by J0n
Well, everybody in SDD seem to be real hard workers - wonder why it has real crapy scaling?? :D
Hmmm well don't generalise, because i was a hard worker, but i never liked to be much of a nerd and studied and do the work during class when others didn't so opted doing the work at home and spending my break during software, it balanced out really well.

adsta

HSC
When I did SDD back in 2001, all I remember doing was playing handball outside because our teacher was always late.

sunny

meh.
HSC
Originally posted by J0n
I worked, outside of class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)