What Do You Like About Your Course? (1 Viewer)

FutureTrader

HSC
Well, what do you think you love about your course? The subjects? The teachers, or simply just the friends you found in TAFE? :)

For me, I fall into all of the categories I mentioned, and even though some of the teachers are not good enough and some kept cancelling classes for no reason, I decided to put up with those things and keep working hard on getting good grades and all. Also, there are friends that I make whom I can't help liking and make me miss going to class (especially during the mid-term and semester break).

For the course itself, I love of what I'm doing currently and think of pursuing my passion in International Trade to the higher level, such as in postgrad in any university around Victoria.

As an international student, an open and welcoming learning environment the TAFE has offered makes me adapt the changes easier, not to mention in getting better understanding in the Australian studying environment.

Box Hill TAFE, is one of the best TAFEs (used to be the best in Victoria). Many people say only uni-rejects go to TAFE, but I think it depends on which aspect you're looking at. I mean, hey, everyone has ambition and goals to achieve in their lives, and it's not like, "TAFE is only for losers!" or anything like that. Everyone got their own potential in themselves and for me, I believe I can go through this to get entry to any of Victoria's prestigious universities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)