What do you like about your History classes? (1 Viewer)

MelRGHS

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi everyone,

I'm a uni student studying History and want to find what History lessons were the most fun and meaningful for you, and why?

I'm struggling to get ideas and when I do they're too complicated and downright boring!

How can History be less boring for you?

Be nice, and thanks again,

Miss Mel :spin:

MissyL

HSC
Hi MelRGHS!
What was the most fun and meaningful in history lessons? Learning the major events and the significance of a particular history topic (also the context of the era)

How can history be less boring for you? If we got more homework haha, not really what a typical student would want, but I want to learn more about a topic. In history lessons, what we normally learn is very rudimentary. We mostly learn only about the facts teachers don't take their time in showing us "How? and Why?"

SuchSmallHands

HSC
In junior history classes, debates were always really interesting ways to view history from a variety of perspectives. We did one in year eight about Sparta v Athens (which was the better place to live, the superiority of strength or intellect, etc) and in year ten America v The USSR at the time of the cold war. Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)