• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

what do you like to see? (4 Viewers)

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
mmmmmm, im seconding the motion that manly smell = good

On another note, samuelblaydon, y do u find sluts sexually appealing (other than for a dirty ojne niught stand?) Seriously, short skirts, g-strings, tight t-shirt with no bra, doesnt exactl;y paint the picture of a girl whos all that sexy, just reeallly slutty....

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
angelduck said:

On another note, samuelblaydon, y do u find sluts sexually appealing (other than for a dirty ojne niught stand?) Seriously, short skirts, g-strings, tight t-shirt with no bra, doesnt exactl;y paint the picture of a girl whos all that sexy, just reeallly slutty....
Yeah I reckon...

llamalope said:
yep... all the way. Once, when we were going out, the guy who smells like sex-on-a-stick had to lend me his prefect badge on open day, because i had to stand at the school gate and direct the randoms to the conference centre (read: assemble hall come dance studio come function room), and the badge smelled like him. I was seriously in heaven the whole morning. I don't know what it is about that aftershave... it was strong...and...manly... and...well... HOT!!!!!!

Its the little things that make the difference.
lol yep the little thing's do make the difference:)

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
its better when you cant smell it until you're up close.. otherwise then it's just overboard.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
angelduck said:

He's from Newcastle. He's just describing his sister.

Not trying to be slack to Novocastrians [you're from Newc aren't you Angelduck?], just Samuel Blayden.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)