What do you look for in the opposite sex? (1 Viewer)

oO**LiSa*~

As long as he can make me laugh, has intelligence (or can atleast pretend to when there is a need) and watches the Simpsons... Looks don't count for much... whats the point in going out with a good looking guy when he can't string two words together and doesnt know who Milhouse Van Houten is?!

Wohzazz

HSC
Originally posted by iambored
lol! first timei read that i read it as arrogant outside but humble inside. whichever way you read it though, isn't that like saying you're fake? like, you're humble outside, pretending to be nice, but when it comes down to it you're not? or whatelse were you trying to say?
Well i don't think i have a confidence large enough to show my arrogance but i want to show off and want people to know that i am good (that is if i'm good). Maybe being humble over the years has made me humble. Nonetheless, i think i want to excel at something and show people that i am good. And no, i am not a fake.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Originally posted by oO**LiSa*~
Looks don't count for much... whats the point in going out with a good looking guy when he can't string two words together
i agree with that, but at the same time, i could never go out with someone i didn't find attractive. but i believe there is a large difference between someone being 'hot' and someone being attractive. i find im attracted mostly to guys that my friends are like 'omg hes sooo not hot' and i'll be like 'yeh but it doesnt matter cos i'm attracted to him'. argh i cant explain it. it makes sense in my head though :p

Originally posted by Wohzazz
Well i don't think i have a confidence large enough to show my arrogance but i want to show off and want people to know that i am good (that is if i'm good). Maybe being humble over the years has made me humble. Nonetheless, i think i want to excel at something and show people that i am good. And no, i am not a fake.
i don't really think that's fake either, simply because everybody secretly (and some not so secretly) wants to be recognised for their talents or skills. the fact that you say you aren't obnoxious about it in real life shows that you are humble, to an extent, but you are aware that you have talent or intelligence or whatever, and that is natural :)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Wohzazz
Puuulllll your head out of your arrrseee.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by virgin^sexy
i find im attracted mostly to guys that my friends are like 'omg hes sooo not hot' and i'll be like 'yeh but it doesnt matter cos i'm attracted to him'. argh i cant explain it. it makes sense in my head though :p

omg, you are SO right, i totally have the same thing happenning!

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
awww thanks. *hugs back* lol

And a tip:"makes the world go round"...remember that phrase, it fits anything. In a drama test in year 9 (I had a cool psycho teacher) one of the questions was "comment on hoses" - I put "Hoses make the world go round" - she found it hilariously funny and I got full marks :) Ohhh...those were the days

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
yeah, im wanting b.pharm at sydney, my boss's (who is a pharmacist) daughter is doing pharmacy at usyd...and said "oooo you gonna go to sydney for pharmacy? awesome!! that's so cruisy..." etc. lol..but I don't think I'll get the marks, I think I'll end up at CSU...if I'm lucky.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
I'd prefer Sydney because 1) I'm almost guaranteed a job at a friend's pharmacy, and 2) Another friend who is a pharmacist went to Syd and is incredibly good at explaining/tutoring me and would be able to help me with anything. Without help like his I'm kinda lost...

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
guys should wear nice jeans all the time, it should be universal law

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
* also on a lesser note funny, nice, cute, smart and funny, nice, cute, smart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)