• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What do you look for in the opposite sex? (2 Viewers)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by smegger_em
hehe...i guess that's more my ideal rather than what i EXPECT to find (hence, this statement: so, going by that criteria, i don't have many girls to pick from...hmmm this is a problem)...but thanks for the hostility...greatly appreciated :)
Well what do you expect? Why don't you just say you're looking for Cindy Crawford?

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
because cindy crawford is not indian, greek or arab; short; under 55 kilos; bashful; small-breasted; or intelligent.

....but ok, i know that's not what you mean. like i said, this is my IDEAL girl. are you telling me your IDEAL man would not be perfect? are you saying he wouldn't have all the characteristics that YOU find attractive? of course he would...so let me have my delusions about my ideal girl...or you could keep being hostile to a stranger for no apparent reason :)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Under 55 kilos? Does she have to be anorexic? Oh my god, can I punch you?

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
under 55 kilos is not light for a girl under 6 foot 4. no, i definitely wouldn't want someone with anorexia...i don't dig mental disorders much, beleive it or not. anyway, anorexia isn't diagnosed just due to someone's weight. and no, i also would not enjoy it if you punched me

...am i getting such an angry reaction because you don't fit much of my criteria? if i am, don't worry, this is just MY criteria, and it's very different to most guys. most guys i know hate all the things i like.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
But if someone claims to be modest, doesn't that mean they're actually not modest because they're not modest about being modest?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Lundy
Don't you know loz? stick-women are all the rage nowadays, duh.
Oh, well I got no chance then :eek:
...am i getting such an angry reaction because you don't fit much of my criteria? if i am, don't worry, this is just MY criteria, and it's very different to most guys. most guys i know hate all the things i like.
Yes. I'm so upset I don't fit YOUR criteria and I have absolutely no chance with you. Personally, I'd be more worried about whoever does go out with you just in case you take a checklist on your date just to make sure she has all the right parts.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I feel sorry for the 56 kg girl who gets rejected by you for being overweight. :p

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Lundy
I feel sorry for the 56 kg girl who gets rejected by you for being overweight. :p
Haha, that actually made me laugh aloud.
"this is my ideal"...that bit just isn't sinking in, is it? but maybe you should get more defensive :)
But it's just so goddamn typically male.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
yeah well you know, she'll just have to eat a bit less for a while, than she'll be eligible ;)
Oh my god! You fucking arrogant shithead! Please go do the world a favour and fuck off!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
it's called a joke. see if you can settle down a bit.
Don't fucking tell me to settle down. Do you know how many women have image problems? I doubt you would, you're only after the less than 55 kilo girls, but still. I personally don't think it's something to fucking joke about.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
ok, girls are insecure because they don't like what I am (just me) attracted to and it's my fault? hmmm....i spose, i can't argue with that logic
Don't twist me words, that's fucking low. What I'm saying is, how many guys do you know that like a girl for who she is, even if she is over 55 kilos? I have lots of male friends and they're all as shallow and superficial as the next, which I must say isn't too encouraging for us women especially when most seem to have fantasies about their own little anorexic chick.

I'm done, I want sleep.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
It's just his preference, get over it. Girls are just as bad as guys and guys are just as bad as girls at this.

He can prefer a girl who is 55kg just as girls prefer guys who are totally devoid of hair. Or he can prefer a girl with big tits just as girls prefer guys with abs. It's the same shit, different smell, get over it.

That's the nature of our superficial and image obsessed society and you're all victims and perpetrators of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)