• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What do you look for in the opposite sex? (2 Viewers)

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
Originally posted by monaro-man
--note: this thread is completely off topic, past the point of no return. lol it was a group effort--
haha
*hides*
Originally posted by JKDDragon
Unlimited? Hrm.. definite ouch. :uhoh:
im still going through Eug's web page.. and im only up to C :(

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by monaro-man
well, since you are using optus landline for your telephone (i'm assuming), your adsl choices are limited to optus only. This is due to optus and their "special" phone lines that cant carry normal adsl. If you were willing to change to telstra (yes, some people do), your adsl carrier choices would be pretty much infinite.

--note: this thread is completely off topic, past the point of no return. lol it was a group effort--
Well it's not Optus yet, I haven't gotten the adsl yet (since the slackers haven't delivered my package yet and everything). My parents mostly wanted this package for the free 100 calls every month thing.

If I got to choose a service provider for adsl what would you suggest?

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ~Perfection
haha
*hides*

im still going through Eug's web page.. and im only up to C :(
I just skipped most of the gifs.. still took me a fair while of course.. I didn't go through them alphabetically, just looked at the ones with curious file names :p

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
I just skipped most of the gifs.. still took me a fair while of course.. I didn't go through them alphabetically, just looked at the ones with curious file names :p
yeh, i started doing that, then looked at the time, then realised i was at home on a sat night :( so i thought hey, may aswell make it a late one

Collin

HSC
N/A
I've actually got stacks of work to do (which I'am doing right now aswell as posting), such as catching up on uni work for some subjects which im behind in (by upto 3weeks :p).. but you know how it is, once you come online here, you can't get the hell off :chainsaw:

monaro-man

Ramen Raider
HSC

If I got to choose a service provider for adsl what would you suggest?
It really depends on your budget. for just under $50 per month, you can get unlimited 256 adsl from www.tpg.com.au with a free modem.

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
I've actually got stacks of work to do (which I'am doing right now aswell as posting), such as catching up on uni work for some subjects which im behind in (by upto 3weeks :p).. but you know how it is, once you come online here, you can't get the hell off :chainsaw:
haha yeh.. this and msn :mad1:
3weeks behind uni work? hmm... have fun! Or you could just do like me and leave uni and work full time :p (but prob tafe part time next sem)... What's your degree?

Collin

HSC
N/A
BSc

it's mainly the two advanced maths subjects im doing this semester killing me. My other subs are bio, chem and phys, not that hard, but alot of content.

(pfft, and I once considered actually majoring in adv maths)

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
oo.. i was doing BSci.. congratz for being able to keep it up.. it was everything that was killing me..! PLUS maths x2? wow!

Collin

HSC
N/A
you were doing BSc? Which uni did you go to?

Everything WAS killing me, simply because I sorta erm.. bludged the first 4 weeks.. man that was a bad idea :p

You dropped out? :/

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
UWS @ Parra.. where are you at?
haha.. yeh, only there for 4 weeks (and bludged most of that too), loved the social life, but it just wasnt what i wanted to do.. im happier going to tafe and doing something i want to do.. (and making money)

Collin

HSC
N/A
So i take it you bolted before the HECs deadline :p

I'm at USYD

I was totally braindead when week1 started, 4 months of postHSC braindead (such as sleeping-fests :p) activities ruined my chances of going well this semester

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
yeh, i wanted to get into USYD or UTS because its much closer (1hr to get to parra - which is also why i left)... but thats what i get for partying too much in yr12..

i know what you mean, that break after the HSC is too long, your sleeping patterns get thrown out of whack and i became soo unmotivated.. it was too hard to get into the swing of things at uni...

Collin

HSC
N/A
Where do you live? Man.. I would of left for tafe too if I had to travel an hour to get to UWS. Atleast you can revel in the fact that currently you're rich and im scavengingly poor :p

It takes me nearly 1hr 30 min to get to uni btw, i just really liked usyd so I chose there instead of macq.

The HSC break was probably too long for my own good, sure it was good while it lasted but yeah.. my brain cells totally got lazy and fat during this period. During the first week i had trouble factorizing quadratic trinomials, so you see my point. :p

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
Inner West.. i dont want to get too much more specific then that on a forum :p
Rich? ha.. the more money you have, the more things there are to spend it on..

1.5hrs? geez... but yeh, i'd prob do that for a decent uni aswell..
how do you get to uni?
factorizing quadratic trinomials, so you see my point. :p
yeh.. totally :rolleyes: :p

mm.. i should start heading off to bed

Collin

HSC
N/A
Yeah, i know it says im a serial killer in my profile but I'm trying to cut down on my murdering habits, so you need not to worry about giving away your address :p jk

I get via bus. In peak hour traffic conditions, so I have a natural affinity for road rage.. driving or no driving

i should also head off to bed, since i have to work tomorrow morning

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
Yeah, i know it says im a serial killer in my profile but I'm trying to cut down on my murdering habits, so you need not to worry about giving away your address :p jk

I get via bus. In peak hour traffic conditions, so I have a natural affinity for road rage.. driving or no driving

i should also head off to bed, since i have to work tomorrow morning
haha.. im more scared of the cleavage dweeling :p ..

yeh, peak hour on a bus (esp with crazy drivers) is a bitch :mad1:

work tomorrow morning? :eek: go to bed!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)