• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

What do you look for in the opposite sex? (1 Viewer)

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
well looks gotta grab my attention i dont like girls too skinny, or too fat, just right(seen as i have slim shoulders i want them to be smaller than me tho lol) doesnt matter about height but seen as im 6ft 1 yeah u know, i like em to be reasonably smart esp. about current affairs, yeah nice arse and legs its all good but i dont like bimbos who get pissed every week, and most importantly doesnt matter what race...i hate people who only go 4 their own race

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Crestwood's_G said:
well looks gotta grab my attention i dont like girls too skinny, or too fat, just right(seen as i have slim shoulders i want them to be smaller than me tho lol) doesnt matter about height but seen as im 6ft 1 yeah u know, i like em to be reasonably smart esp. about current affairs, yeah nice arse and legs its all good but i dont like bimbos who get pissed every week, and most importantly doesnt matter what race...i hate people who only go 4 their own race
Hahah, can anyone say, "I've got a low self esteem." ?

dany_starlet

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
YES WAY!!!

For example...

I definitely have a "thing" for long hair. I absolutely love it. The longer, the better. A long-haired man always turns my head: country boys, hippies, headbangers.. rockstars!! I don't care about hair color (it's all nice), but darker hair does yield a nicer contrast. Dreadlocks are sexy too.
I find long hair very natural, sensual, a bit wild, and sexy as hell. It also tends to correlate well with the type of men whose outlook and personality meshes with mine: natural, casual, and laid back.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
dany_starlet said:
How can you say ewwww to those photos?!!?

Of course the guy has to pull of long hair but short hair is so boring!
Because the only guys that have long hair, are the nerdy sort, the sort of guys that would spend their weekend making a new star wars "fan-flic". God, I hate those nerds, they're the worst type.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Andrew G's not bad. I wouldn't call his hair long though.

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Andrew G's not bad. I wouldn't call his hair long though.
Andrew G's a vain, pretentious metro fag. I hate his fucking guts.

Dave Grohl is hot, but i'd say that it's more because he's a rock star, not because he has long hair.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
whiterabbit said:
Andrew G's a vain, pretentious metro fag. I hate his fucking guts.
I reckon.
He isn't even good looking and his so up himself.

dany_starlet

HSC
jumb said:
Because the only guys that have long hair, are the nerdy sort, the sort of guys that would spend their weekend making a new star wars "fan-flic". God, I hate those nerds, they're the worst type.
Not all guys with long hair are NERDS!!!

I wouldn't call Andrew G's hair short though and also when he had long hair he was hot also.

I do wish I was either in the 70s or 90s right now when the hair was at its peaks of hottness.. I mean hellooooo Kurt Cobain.. Daniel Johns.. soo hot.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
dany_starlet said:
Not all guys with long hair are NERDS!!!
If you came to half of my classes at uni, you would agree with me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)