What do you plan to accomplish these holidays? (1 Viewer)

Hazballs

HSC
Hey Guys,

I was just wondering what everyone else plans to accomplish these holidays? I plan to catch up on all my notes for each subjects and do a heap of maths study -_-

starshine02

HSC
Im planning to catch up on work too cos i've been slacking ever since the end of my halfyearlies. hoping to do some extra reading for english too and maybe write summary notes on topics that i've finished :]

Hazballs

HSC
Im planning to catch up on work too cos i've been slacking ever since the end of my halfyearlies. hoping to do some extra reading for english too and maybe write summary notes on topics that i've finished :]
Yeah, since the end of my half yearlys i've virtually done no study what so ever.. I'm behind in all my notes as well =\

starshine02

HSC
Yeah, since the end of my half yearlys i've virtually done no study what so ever.. I'm behind in all my notes as well =\
Yes! After HY I always tend to slack off and just celebrate instead. I think I should also begin studying for yearlies too =__=

Mdzabakly

HSC
My plan ( finish writing sylbus notes for biology prelim all topics ( already completed them on my on) and finish the 3rd topic of prelim legal so i can start hsc leegal, also finish another journeys writing peice since mine wasnt good, and breakdown my journeys and othello essays for yearlies and much more...

Fus Ro Dah

HSC
I want to finish Prelim Chem and hopefully get an essay done for English by the end. And for Maths I'm hoping to be able to finish Fourier Series by then as well.

HSC
(loosely in order of importance)

1. Catch up on 3 chapters of Cambridge maths hw
2. Catch up on chem hw, plus revising the first three topics
3. Finish economics notes
4. Perfect English AOS essay for the yearlies
5. Find a post colonial text for English Ext
6. French holiday hw and revision of grammar and vocab

It's a bit of a tight schedule with work experience in the second week of the holidays + UNSW global business leaders challenge for a whole day.

Last edited:

theind1996

HSC
N/A
Regular study for assessments for Eco, Legal and Maths AND:

Finish Prelim Chem, finish Labour + Financial Markets for Eco, Finish 2U maths calculus, read 1984 and re-watch Gattaca for Eng Adv and makes notes on them + write somewhat of a practice essay, and continue Legal Notes.

starryblue

HSC
i'm planning to do as much study as i can....last time, i listed all the stuff i needed to do but didn't end up doing any of it :/ so instead of listing the stuff, i'm just gonna do it

good luck, everyone on holiday study :)

HSC
i'm planning to do as much study as i can....last time, i listed all the stuff i needed to do but didn't end up doing any of it :/ so instead of listing the stuff, i'm just gonna do it

good luck, everyone on holiday study :)
I know that feeling...

EpikHigh

Arizona Tears
HSC
Revise everything I learned this year, I screwed around too much, need to ace my yearlies especially for maths haha need to secure dat 4unit spot. :D not much holiday h/w but I got physics assessment which I should prepare.

fishrushed

HSC
catching up and notes...
and after that, trying to get ahead in notes and study so that the term won't be as stressing :D

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Begin and finish my Eext assessment which is due the first week back, make some bio notes, prepare for yearlies

gleeek

HSC
I plan to finish my English assignment on Emma/Clueless, and to complete my modern and Ancient essays. Along with this, study for business, maths, legal studies AND start reading The Tempest for my next module for English. Good bye, social life!

Deliriously

HSC
Prepare for my English yearlies (main priority)
Do Maths past papers (at least 10)
Chem past papers (at least 5)
Physics past papers (at least 5)
Make notes for engineering
Start drawing again
Get at least one of my piano pieces done
Sleep early and wake up fresh everyday (Not going to happen ><)
Actually do what i set above ^ (Not sure about this either!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)