What do you think? (1 Viewer)

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
I'll try and keep this short, sweet and simple. I met a guy about two months ago and he's in our group of friends. Last month, I went out with him but didn't realise it was a date until he tried to hold my hand and I slipped out because I was a bit shocked/surprised, didn't know what to feel at the time. He's been asking me out every single week after that since but he hasn't made another move. Has he friendzoned me?

What do you guys think? Do guys typically continue asking girls out if they've just decided to be friends with them?

RyanT7

HSC
he's probably still interested, considering he didnt lose complete contact with him after u fucked him up by rejecting him when he tried to hold your hand

he obviously hasnt made a move because of your reaction to his initial move

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
he wants to bang but he's being careful after you rejected his hand holding

sinophile

HSC
N/A
I can be your boyfriend if you want

si2136

HSC
N/A
He's definitely interested in you and he initiated contact with you once he thought you indicated IOI (Indicators of Interest). I guess he received the wrong message but you haven't told him directly that you're not interested in him? Maybe that's why he has continued to ask you out.

Well you friendzoned him, that's for sure. Do you like him?

And no, why would you constantly ask someone out every week after getting rejected? He just can't handle rejection, that's for sure. So you need to be honest and blunt with him so he can learn from this :)

mrstripedshades

HSC
he's definitely interested in you and he initiated contact with you once he thought you indicated ioi (indicators of interest). I guess he received the wrong message but you haven't told him directly that you're not interested in him? Maybe that's why he has continued to ask you out.

Well you friendzoned him, that's for sure. Do you like him?

And no, why would you constantly ask someone out every week after getting rejected? He just can't handle rejection, that's for sure. So you need to be honest and blunt with him so he can learn from this :)
l m a o

Chiisora

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Thanks for all the replies :)

I didn't feel anything for him at first but I guess my feelings for him have changed somehow, since we've been hanging out a lot.. I'm just not sure whether his feelings for me may have changed.. It's been more than a month after all..

cookie_dough

HSC
N/A
sounds like you like him. If you want him to see a chance with you again, cos he probably thinks you dont like him, just go out with him and hold his hand when the opportunity presents itself

sinophile

HSC
N/A

I didn't feel anything for him at first but I guess my feelings for him have changed somehow, since we've been hanging out a lot.. I'm just not sure whether his feelings for me may have changed.. It's been more than a month after all..
I can be your boyfriend

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

Grab him

Was pretty much in the same position as you few yrs ago

Flop21

HSC
I'll try and keep this short, sweet and simple. I met a guy about two months ago and he's in our group of friends. Last month, I went out with him but didn't realise it was a date until he tried to hold my hand and I slipped out because I was a bit shocked/surprised, didn't know what to feel at the time. He's been asking me out every single week after that since but he hasn't made another move. Has he friendzoned me?

What do you guys think? Do guys typically continue asking girls out if they've just decided to be friends with them?
Most guys typically would rather be in a relationship with you vs just being your friend lol. So yeah it's safe to assume he's still into you if you go out with him again.

The only time a guy would actually 'friend zone' you would be if he wasn't interested at all, and he wouldn't be asking you out on dates or holding your hand if that was the case...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)