What do your teachers think of us??? (1 Viewer)

Mr Lovepony

HSC
Hehe, yeah. We caught some plagiarised resources and they were pretty crap anyway. "I got 100%!" My arse.

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
My history teacher randomly prints off essays from the resource page and tells us to mark them according to her guidelines..

Pejhman

HSC
My teachers love it. My chemistry teacher said that we should be careful with the resources. While the best in the year can subit notes, so too can the worst. I especially liked Ryan Gallagher's chemistry revision notes. All of my teachers have recommended it at one stage or another. My IPT teacher forced the people in my IPT class who hadn't registered to do so. :D

tigerian

HSC
N/A
I am a qualified teacher of History and English (including Mod.Hist and all levels of year 12 English). I encourage my students to use the site and even gave my year 12's the site address and some them had not heard of it until I told them. I am thankful that such a site exists for students.

It is a very good source of information for students.

I encourage all students (at least from Year 10 up) to get involved with this site and use it.

Ian

Last edited:

patchy20

HSC
half my teachers are lame and havent even heard of this site. the others love it because it helps the students and gives them an idea on how essays should be written/answered, others hate it because they think its 'cheating' or being slack. blah. i love it so i dont really care what my teachers think

alcalder

Just ask for help
HSC
N/A
As a future teacher, I think this site is just awesome and the most useful resource. It not only helps you HSC students but it also helps me, as a teacher, see where there are possible misunderstandings of the syllabus. This place should be compulsory for all HSC classes!

ditto

drops of jupiter
HSC
you guys who created this site are brilliant! thankyou SO much, it really helps to have so many extra and helpful resources in one website! it's a good reference plus having trial papers is ALWAYS useful! :)

i found it by accident last year, and i like the idea of the 'student community'! my business studies teacher recommended it to us last year, but i'm not really sure if the other teachers of mine know about it.

thanks again!

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I dont think my teachers even know of this site. But i love this website, since i love the resources and assistance that i get here ;)

P

pLuvia

I don't think my teachers know about this site, none of my subjects teachers anyway

HSC
My physics teacher (and stage co-ordinator) recommended this site for us... a couple of months after i first started coming here. i know of 2 other people from my school, in my year that go here on a regular basis.
We have been warned that the resources ARE from students like us, therefore mightn't be 100% reliable.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
i had a teacher called miss finnie.

she said she contributes to BoS ... =S

bet you she lied.

ChrissyGirl2007

Vivimus Vivamus
HSC
my teachers told me about this site.
thats the only reason im here...
although it is a good distraction from homework.. not that i dont have enough distractions already.. e.g myspace, msn, music, mobile, tv, etc.

cb205

HSC
I heard about the site form my Year 10 english teacher.
Not sure if she is a member or not???

Foxodi

HSC
My english teacher told the class the other day to come on this website for notes and things... so, she must visit every once in awhile :D

BamBam90

HSC
My Maths teacher is a member. She told us its a great place to interact and to get help on any questions you might be stuck on..

hairspray

HSC
my teacher <3s this site, spends half of every lesson going on about it ><''

-tony-

HSC
my maths teacher is always recommending the site for resources lyk past papers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)