What does HSC business studies consist of? (1 Viewer)

Mrkingofstuff

HSC
Thus far, pretty much the majority of my class just does it to bludge. I am one of the few who actually try but so far it is complete basic stuff as in goods/consumers, types of businesses, legal structure etc. I find this stuff mind numbingly boring considering I did commerce and doing the eco/business/legal trio. What is in store for me later on? Something more interesting please.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Do the trio too.

In the hsc business is also mind numbing facts. If you hate the legal structures of businesses it doesn't get better in the hsc. (it gets interesting but not better)

Mrkingofstuff

HSC
Do the trio too.

In the hsc business is also mind numbing facts. If you hate the legal structures of businesses it doesn't get better in the hsc. (it gets interesting but not better)
The subject itself is fine. I'm all up for mind numbing facts. It's just that I have heard this stuff a million times. If it gets more interesting, I'm quite thrilled.

Examine

same
HSC
At Term 4 I did marketing and it was so much more interesting than in year 11.

Daniel_95

HSC
N/A
i totally agree my school has two full classes and most of the people just bludge and don't give a crap...

Examine

same
HSC
Idk maybe it's because my class is accelerated though I find Business really fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)