what does it mean when you say you are in love? (1 Viewer)

What do you mean when you say you are 'in love'?

• You can't possibly live without the other person

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • The other person is your whole world

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • A healthy combination of passion, intimacy and committment

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

musik_junky

HSC
What do you mean exactly, when you tell someone that you are in love with them?

btw if you choose 'other' as i am sure most people will do, then please specify what exactly you mean.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
musik_junky said:
btw if you choose 'other' as i am sure most people will do, then please specify what exactly you mean.
That I want sex.

auzmericans

Fancy Dress Party...
HSC
well i chose the third option. But it really depends. Like you could be dating someone for a month or a couple of months depends how slow you go, and you're just getting intimate. Thinking you are in love could actually just be a mixture or hormones and good times.

Realistically, I reckon you really have to go through the good and the bad, and have been together for a signifcant amount of time before you can truely say "i love you" and mean it.

I've been dating my girlfriend for like 14 months, and i really believe i'm in love with her, i thought i was like a year ago, but yeah, like i said, eventually you can tell the difference.

Pace_T

HSC
auzmericans said:
I've been dating my girlfriend for like 14 months, and i really believe i'm in love with her, i thought i was like a year ago, but yeah, like i said, eventually you can tell the difference.
couldnt agree more! for those who've been in long term relationships will notice how they mean different things when they say it over time :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)