what does it take to get a UAI of 100? (1 Viewer)

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Study hard? Be aware of the procedures of the HSC and UAI? Pretty simple to explain...but not simple to do lol.

Zephyrio

HSC
Get a UAI aggregate of around 480/500.

That equals a 100 UAI.

This means that you need at least 95 in every subject you do, with some subjects much higher (e.g. Ext2 English or MX2).

yvettemaree47

HSC
I'm gonna try to get 100 even though is probably won't happen...

You see my idea behind it is that the higher I aim the more likely I am to get a high UAI (that is if I actually apply myself and put in the hours)
Anyway we have a a little while before then.

beentherdunthat

HSC
^^^ My sc experience was more traumatizing than my hsc experience. lol. :)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Why would that be the case?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Zephyrio said:
Get a UAI aggregate of around 480/500.

That equals a 100 UAI.

This means that you need at least 95 in every subject you do, with some subjects much higher (e.g. Ext2 English or MX2).
Yeah, because it is entirely possible to get over 95 in 2 subjects out of 50.

starrysky

HSC
ari89 said:
:rofl:

Perform consistently well in assessments, be prepared for exams so no question whatsoever can throw you, and don't sit around on MySpace for twelve hours straight having a comment war with your friend because Mathematics seems to be as interesting as the wrong end of a dog (i.e. not at all). As an afterthought, ranking first in every subject is also good ...

IAU001

HSC
ari89 said:
LOL yeahhh

i dont understand the whole concept of scaling...any1 care 2 explain? or gimme a link ? :D

Legham

HSC
No social life for a year.

Not worth it.

williamc

HSC
Legham said:

Not worth it.
Agree.

Unless you are some ultra-determined person willing to sacrifice your life for a year, or you are some super genious then you proally arnt going to get 100.

Early on i knew i wouldnt bother with the 99+ uai, so i decided to get pissed every weekend.

genril

Banned
HSC
too true, unless you actually need 99+ for some aerospace engineering course or whatever it's not worth sacrificing your life and becoming a hermit.

reege

HSC
u get a UAI of 100 if ur a flippin genius, ur a computer or u cheat very well - and frankly i think being a computer is the easiest one - cheating well is hard, and i think genius' scare ppl because of excess intellect floating around and making everyone feel inadequate - which ppl tend to not like
that's humanity for u
i was soooo optimistic at the begining of the yr - high 90s uai - sure why not - subsequent assessment marks told me why not and thus i pray for at least 90
plz oh plz

HSC
Legham said:

Not worth it.
Yeah, exactly. :uhhuh: :uhhuh:
genril said:
too true, unless you actually need 99+ for some aerospace engineering course or whatever it's not worth sacrificing your life and becoming a hermit.
Yeah, I guess if you really want to get into a course with a ridiculously high UAI, then go for it... otherwise it's not worth it at all.

ink'

HSC
I will be aiming for 99.99/100. I doubt I will make it, but most subjects I have an interest in thus studying comes naturally since I enjoy it.

English I have difficulty understanding at times, mainly because I have little interest in the subject and studying to understand English content requires many more hours compared to that of other subjects.

I am prepared to go without a social life for a year to reach the intended program at university.

starrysky

HSC
ink' said:
I will be aiming for 99.99/100. I doubt I will make it, but most subjects I have an interest in thus studying comes naturally since I enjoy it.

English I have difficulty understanding at times, mainly because I have little interest in the subject and studying to understand English content requires many more hours compared to that of other subjects.

I am prepared to go without a social life for a year to reach the intended program at university.
99.99 ain't possible, hun. Lol. 99.95?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)