what does this mean? (1 Viewer)

beaubrah

HSC
Enzymes are continually reacting with substrates to produce a product, these products are then metabolised by another enzyme. A process called feedback regulates enzyme activity

titty sprinkles

HSC
Enzymes are continually reacting with substrates to produce a product, these products are then metabolised by another enzyme. A process called feedback regulates enzyme activity

titty sprinkles
Ask your biology teacher tomorrow. 2nd day of year 12, and already question up, relaxxxxx

beaubrah

HSC
I'm deeply sorry, please accept these flowers. (hands flowers)

titty sprinkles

peri24

HSC

titty sprinkles
it means what it says. which part u dont understand? im in yr 10 and understhat this shit

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

titty sprinkles
Learn the word Homeostasis

gl and bye bye

noctua

HSC
I believe the "feedback" they are referring to is the feedback mechanism, meaning that the activity of the enzyme would be monitored and enzymes may be broken down or created to regulate the substrates that it acts upon. But truly this is beyond the syllabus requirements and definitely don't need to know about this for HSC/.

youngsky

poof
HSC
The general idea is that homeostasis ("Feedback") is the process by which a constant internal environment is maintained, and this includes regulation of enzyme activity - the reaction of enzymes with substrates which form a certain product. The level of enzyme activity is proportional to formation of products, which will adjust the internal environment according to the body's needs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)