What does this put us? (1 Viewer)

LivingLife

HSC
Hey guys,
I'm new to this forum :) But help me out
Okay so theres me and a guy right? We used to be very close to the point where were best friends and were falling for each other. Then a series of events happened and we kinda grew apart. However we still had this kind of connection, where one look in each others eyes could send us giggling into a fit of laughter. We used to attempt to talk to each other and make an effort to flirt with one another but now thats kinda changed...
Now we cant even look into each others eyes. And when we do get to look at each other, we give each other a look of contempt (I think...or regret, one of the two).
I'm confused as to where that brings us, me and the guy. I dont even think we can be friends :(
The worst thing is that people still associate us with each and I honestly dont think that benefits the both of us either :S
Please give adivce!!

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Emelisee is this where we will be in 10 years?

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Was this change gradual or sudden (as in can't look into each other's eyes)

You two need to talk. Not though some middleman, but F2F. (face to face)

LivingLife

HSC
Was this change gradual or sudden (as in can't look into each other's eyes)

You two need to talk. Not though some middleman, but F2F. (face to face)
Gradual :'(
If I do talk to him, what would I say?

LivingLife

HSC
I guess the thing I am really afraid of when talking to him, is that he'll deny everything, turn around and say "what are you on about?"
I cant bear that....

HSC
I had the same problem with my girlfriend, although we are now very close again. It could be a cycle that fluctuates, or it may be permanant unless you do something about it. The best thing I believe for a situation like this is to be as honest as you possibly can, and as JT145 said, you should talk to him face to face. If you talk to him through facebook or some other social media, then that may seem insincere, however talking face to face shows that you care enough to take the time to physically talk to him. Talking face to face also allows you to show facial expressions. Look him in the eye, and explain how you feel as best you can. That is all that I have for you at this stage. I hope it helps. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)