• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

What does your study area look like? [POST PHOTOS] (2 Viewers)

C

calcunt

kat you should put your speakers on either side, your music would sound way better

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
calcunt said:
kat you should put your speakers on either side, your music would sound way better
True that!

Before i upload pictures, in the spirit of competition I have to find a cool prop for my desk.

It must be better then condoms, but coming to second to dildo shows no shame.

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
i have a circular desk hahaha...
i have piles of books, magazines on my floor against the wall under my curtains and i have that big calendar they gave us on a wall next to my door and another desk in the room which i put my random crap on. Atm my art book and other art stuff are in front of this table on the floor

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
i still have a cheapo small whiteboard which i got from go lo above my other desk which i dont use really anymore since i have my trusty cork board now haha
that desk was messy but this thread has given me motivation to clean it up, so thats the cleaned up version of my desk haha

fiSHtITS

Cynical Member
HSC
I have all those colourful binder folders too, one for each subject. First year that i've ever organised things into folders, it works so well. I take one black binder to school and i just hole punch everything i get and if i need to write i user paper pre-bound that i bought. Then i can just come home from school and put it in the corresponding folder and when study time rolls around i just have one folder per subject to read from.

HSC
fiSHtITS said:
I have all those colourful binder folders too, one for each subject. First year that i've ever organised things into folders, it works so well. I take one black binder to school and i just hole punch everything i get and if i need to write i user paper pre-bound that i bought. Then i can just come home from school and put it in the corresponding folder and when study time rolls around i just have one folder per subject to read from.
Same here.
At least, that was the plan.
I never seem to be able to follow it through.

Last edited:

jcurry

HSC
fiSHtITS said:
nice plan
im just getting one folder per subject for both prelimnary's and HSC and filling it in after i finish a topic and putting in all exercises and stuff

HSC
well i was going to post but now my camera batteries are flat!!

so, i shall post in about 8 hours.,.. .lol

fiSHtITS

Cynical Member
HSC
I just want to say I love you to everyone and good luck in the hsc.

I felt it was needed.

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
It's quite a big desk.
I used to type my notes up on the computer.
Don't do it anymore.

I don't even study.
But that's where it's meant to happen.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
ticky2002 said:
It's quite a big desk.
I used to type my notes up on the computer.
Don't do it anymore.

I don't even study.
But that's where it's meant to happen.

Wow, it's so cute! My room lacks uniqueness, individuality and friendliness.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
theshortykatt said:
i gave up on uniqueness, individuality and friendliness in my room.
the piles of clothes/bags/junk laying around generally make up for that..
Once you enter my room all you see is desk, bed with a small wardrobe. My room is abhorrently clean as well since I never stop cleaning my room.

Very simple but highly unpleasant room (I am talking about the mess & smell). It is quite depressing. Whenever I enter my room, I sit down on my chair and do random stuffs on my desk. I do nothing apart from it.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
im a cleaner, so, appropriately, my room looks like the western front.

its organised, but its characterised by smallness.
small desk, small book shelf

counter balanced by a big bed
big books
big folders
big piles of clothes.

Muz4PM

HSC
I hate having a messy desk, I hate it being disorganised. However, that is all it seems to be whilst I am at school, just different piles of books and exams questions for each subject. However, I have had time over the holidays to organise it, so I am back to cleanliness...for now.

dpospination

HSC
that's one thing i ave to do these hoidays- clean my desk, seriosuly, a bomb went off there. well, actually, whenevr i get something, i put it there, and it all accumulates. everytime i clean my desk i say i won't let stuff pile up next time... BUT... it still happens, LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)