What exactly comes in the mail today? (1 Viewer)

Lord Ac

Trust me *wink*
HSC
Would any scholarships come out today?

If I accept an offer at UNSW, does that mean I cant be considered for other crap? (even though i got my first preference, so think hypothetically). For example, if they offer me a science-psyc cholraship, when i already accepted B pshcy?

Ac

aspen

i'm not sure about scholarships. My offer came before christmas, and it was a later one. but i'm not positive they may still be offering some.

Rahul

Dead Member
just got the mail.

it has...the page which shows what you have been accepted for, along with a list of you preferences.

and then got a booklet: "acceptance and enrolment procedures" for MQ and a map, also for MQ.

i also got, although unrelated, some coffee samples.

David27

Accept your current offer or it will lapse. If you get a better offer, you enrol in that and then go back and officially withdraw from the first one. Only way. Accepting your first does not preclude you from being offered something better in the final rounds

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
What's the detachment section of the letter for? I've accepted on the University website, what do i do with that part of the letter?

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
For Wollongong, we're suppose to take in on enrolment day. Thats how we accept the offer..

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Well for UTS you need to print out the online acceptance page and take it with you to enrolment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)