what game are you best at, undefeatable? (1 Viewer)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
mario kart: battle, however only win 50/50 in racing, and i rarely win in a one on one versus race.
conkers bad fur day: all out war and germ warfare. unless im versing my brother.
dragonball z: boudokai 1, 2 and 3: again unless i'm versing my brother. mind you, i can use trunks, goku or gohan and still come even. he sticks to vegeta.
need for speed: underground 2: i can whoop arse on pretty much anyone i verse, in pretty much any race. i use my pontiac gto, fine tuned to perfection. mind you, i know crap all about cars.
the world is not enough: play as christmas jones and win against anyone cept my bro where we're dead even.

C@mM!

HSC
I absolutely pwn commander spam in Battlefield 2. Actually was successfully kick voted from a server for commander spam (and we were 150 tickets ahead in Strike @ Karkand). Am a reasonably good player and usually pull off a 4 - 1 K/D. Stats really dont show it however, as I really only play 21CW Australian Allied Forces (www.australianalliedforces.com - Cpt.C@mM! - 1st Squadron 2nd Cavalry Regiment (Aussies) and in clan matches (e.g. won last night @ Daqang Oilfields when 3 ppl down in a 10 vs 10 match and their chopper whore absolutely pwned ours).

Thade

Arrrrgghhhh...
HSC
Me as either Shiek (without using Zelda,) Samus or Young Link in SSBM. And Jigglypuff. But anyone can pwn with Jigglypuff if they know what they're doing. :D

And Goldeneye on N64. Then there's GTA:SA on multiplayer. Mwahaha...

And I like to think I'm pretty fast at completing all of the Monkey Island games. By this I mean completion racing them against others and speedrunning them. ^_^; I'm a Monkey Island nerd though, so I know how to do everything in those games. :p

daguze

HSC
i am preety much unbeatable at call of duty united offensive on the pc...and also on halo and halo 2 on the xbox

FPS FTW :)

Aaron06

To Rid The Disease
HSC
Time crisis 2 & 3

I mostly own at 3 because I have it at home.

Play it at hornsby (sydney) Best game ever that I have ever played. 3 lives lost and came 6th.

Dare to challenge me?

I would gladly accept.

Oh and time crisis 2. I play that at the local time zones. I always get half way through stage 2 where I die. But I have made it to stage 3. That was a bonus.

What I love about playing it, is when you draw a crowd. It's the best. =]

but they laugh at me. =[ Because when the red bullet comes, my head flinches like i am about to be shot. I'm just use to it. hehe

<3 time crisis.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
im fairly confident i could own most people in australia at a game of age of empires 2...but those koreans who still play the game...i dunno

used to play that so much in year 6 when it was still popular. still have some good memories of it (is it odd that my child hood memories are of computer games) such as a very woot 4 vs 4 deathmatch that lasted +6 hours.
i was also into alot of the map editing, not just the nooblah spamming trees and rocks everywhere but all the triggering which i think has helped me in software design and development this year. made a few fairly high quality maps which sadly were lost in a series of reformats.

its a shame the community kind of died when msn zone stopped hosting it. was a great game that actually involved strategy rather than just massing and rushing units that all counter each other into one giant ballish spam of an army which most RTS games seem to revolve around nowadays.

perfect dark 64, i loved that game. i managed to get all the cheats except for one out of like ~50. the cheats in perfect dark involved finishing the missions on certain difficulties within a certain amount of time as well as completing all objects, rather than just googling and pressing a few buttons. many of the cheats involved pretty much blitzing through a whole level with full knowledge of the map layout and having enough spare time to maybe stop for 2 seconds to aim at someone.

i finished every level on perfect agent difficulty which unlocked a bonus level which i almost finished on perfect agent mode. by almost i mean i reached the enemy base (kind of like a game of dota where the level is just one huge lane with allies and enemies spawning non stop) killed the enemy boss, up on screen came "mission complete" and then in the 2 seconds before the level ended i died and it never got recorded.

think im pretty good at CS. used to play alot of the gamearena servers and with a little clan me and a friend developed we pretty much were constantly first and second place out of a server with normally +20 people.
havent played CS in a fair while so i think i lost alot of skill. according to my xfire record plus a guestimate of the hours i played before that, i reckon i probably reached +800 hours playing.

wow i sure did get distracted...back to study

GLA33Y

HSC
I would take anyone at super smash bros. melee. 400+ hours playtime :p (pretty boring childhood :p)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
I just realised how awesome I am at Starcraft.

Seriously, living near so many Koreans has made me the ultimate breakdancer, and pretty mad @ Starcraft.

Se!zuRe.

HSC
i believe i wuld be up there with the best at tony hawks underground... although this isnt difficult to be good at i can still dominate.. xD

Neurox

HSC
lol..i used to play starcraft since i was in year 2 or something..now the game has changed ALOT. its dominated by Koreans, and they are pretty much undefeatable, ..i dunno why, maybe natural talent or maybe coz they play alot? i used to be good, now im pretty shit.

Im pretty good at CS, both source and 1.6.

Evergreen

HSC
This isnt new, Koreans have dominated in nearly all games since they were released (generalization, but its quite true). From all the games that have been released, Koreans have been the best at starcraft, last year the 1st, 2nd, 3rd places for WCG starcraft were all korean. im korean and i believe koreans are the best at gaming, and this has been proven, they still hold 1st place in WCG (world cyber games) since like it was first held. starcraft is a game of strategy, less focus on spamming units, more focus on how you use the map and micromanagement.

Chris.

HSC
white lady said:
Probably the Age of Empires Series, 007 Nightfire, 007 Agent Under Fire, Goldeneye.
what with the creepy avatar?
anyway i used to be good at starcraft..but not undefeatable. There are crazy koreans that make a living off that game in national competitions!

jest

HSC
tekken 3 using hwoarang (i think that's how you spell his name lol)

Flaming Ninja

Student. Playa. Ninja.
HSC
In the words of my friend, "Slava is stupidly good at Halo 2.". There have been many instances where I've shown complete domination, such as a 1v3 Team Slayer match against my friends where I won 50-0 (to be fair, they did get a couple of kills, but they also killed themselves the same number of times), or when I came 11th in the FFA comp at an official Halo 2 LAN, or when my friends complained that I was too hard to play against and demanded that I handicap myself by closing my eyes. I got two kills with my eyes closed. Good times.

But, my skills have somewhat diminished over the HSC year, and I've been working to get them back up to scratch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)