What games are you playing now during the holidays? (3 Viewers)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Amaaazing. I've actually been playing it more than gears of war. its impossible to describe the game and make someone love it. however, play it for an hour, and you're hooked.

Chris.

HSC
i just finished neverwinter nights!!

shittest ending ever!

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Halo 2 (xbox)
Ms. Pacman (atari 7200)
Gunstar Heroes (genesis)
Garou: Mark of the Wolves (neogeo)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ive been trying to finish call of duty 2 on veteran difficulty for soooo long now. hopefully ill achieve this over the holigays. nearly done with the last mission in the first part of the american campaign (so 2 parts to go, 4 levels)

danield

HSC
ROSE online private server, ruff-rose
pm me if u play !

also a little bit of call of duty
and wanting to play battlefield 2

Kiwilander

HSC
Halo series (xbox)

Splinter Cell 4 (360)

GoW (360)....that game wasn't as hard as people said it was on Insane...anyone feel the same way? I mean, Halo 2 on Legendary is still hell of a lot more difficult.

tarsus

Dead Apostle
HSC
stazi said:
Hell yeah! When i played halo 1 (and halo 2) I was just like 'meh'. They were nice games, but nothing different to what is currently available. However, GOW is just unreal. Hahah - i havent even realised you can do that press B and slam their head thing. I've been loving the chainsaw. What other games do you have? Do you play on Xbox live?
Heh, I didn't notice your post there. At the moment, all I have is Dead Rising and Gears of War. Waiting for Halo 3. Any other decent or killer titles around?

And nope, I don't play on Xbox live at the moment.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
shit! i recommend gears of war on Xbox Live. It's amazing.

Some other games I recommend:
-Call of duty 3 (not that i've played it :p)
-F.E.A.R. (if you havent played on PC)
-Splinter Cell: Double Agent (if you plan on getting xbox live. the single player is awwwesome! but the multiplayer is the best)
-Viva Pinata (it looks like its for kids, but I guarantee that if you play it for 1 hour, youll be hooked. one of the deepest games out there AND the most fun).
-Condemned: Criminal Origins - a launch title, but still plays fantasticly. Probably the scariest game ever. You can get the demo on live, too.

Also, if youre interested, I can PM you the link to a site off which you can get 360 games for around $60 including postage! It's based in Asia, and quite a few titles (such as the ones above, apart from viva pinata) are region-free, meaning you can play them on your aussie console. I've saved soooo much :D

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Counter-Strike
Condition Zero
Condition Zero: Deleted Scenes
Counter-Strike: Source
Half-Life 2
Halo
Team Fortress Classic
Half-Life Deathmatch
Opposing Force Deathmatch
Rag Doll Kung Fu

tarsus

Dead Apostle
HSC
stazi said:
Also, if youre interested, I can PM you the link to a site off which you can get 360 games for around $60 including postage! It's based in Asia, and quite a few titles (such as the ones above, apart from viva pinata) are region-free, meaning you can play them on your aussie console. I've saved soooo much :D
Play-asia right? Or is this site that your going to reveal to me is as wintastic as Lik-sang?

Thanks for the list! (already played F.E.A.R on computer!)

Last edited:

grue

HSC
Le sigh. So many games that I got for Christmas but my PC is out of space. I got the Sim City 4000 Deluxe, Baldur's Gate Compilation, Ice Wind Dale Compilation and Battle for Middle Earth yet I couldn't enjoy them. Played a bit of SC and BG though.

Chris. said:
i just finished neverwinter nights!!

shittest ending ever!
QFT!

I'm beginning to lose faith on Obsidian. :angry:

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Planescape: Torment on PC

Not quite immediately catching onto this one like I did Baldur's Gate or Icewind Dale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)