What games are you playing now during the holidays? (1 Viewer)

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Can't be bothered to finish FFXII, but I'm soooooo close.

Will get Starcraft and CivilisationII soon though

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Wow

Also, I will "get" halo2 and play through that.

BaCC 07~~
HSC
Tic...Tac....Toe....

A bit of Call of Duty 3, dunno why i'm hooked onto war games like these =)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Had a go at crackdown today. Bloody amazing game! Hope it comes to the PC, so that more people can play it.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I played the demo for overlord today. It's like a cross between pikmin and dungeon keeper. I can't wait for the full version to come out in a few weeks! I'll surely be playing it.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yep the demo is out for the xbox 360, too. Apparently the demo is great fun. However, a review for the full game was very poor. Apparently it's very linear and gets rather boring :(

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
That doesn't surprise me, but a review wouldn't matter at this stage. I'm that excited about I will play it anyway, and cause I'm ocd I'll hopefully finish it.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
davidw89 said:
Anyone playing C&C Tiberium Wars?
ive been trying to like this game, but for an RTS its pretty shit. its like EA just randomly spewed up random stats for random units and mushed them all together and out came a game.

an hour of beta testing would have told them that competitive play would revolve around tank spam and that any other build just isnt cost effective.

it took them about 2 months just to release a balance patch which was pretty much a compete overhaul of nearly all the unit stats (not just a slight tweak here and there to even things out. the changelog was what you would expect from a beta build) which is just not cool on the developers part, especially when creating an RTS game.

even after the patch and having watched a finals tournament match the gameplay is still pretty shit and revolves largely around massing units and doing brute force attacks.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Almost finished Elite Beat Agents, may try and finish tomorrow.
Also just finished New Super Mario Bros. and am currently playing Mario Strikers for Wii :)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I haven't played online yet, I'm too shit at it.
The second cup is a lot harder than the first

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)