What happen if you get caught cheating in 1/2 yr the exam (1 Viewer)

hasterz

HSC
ahahahhaha rofl. so ur only defense is "i took cheat notes into the exam but i didnt use it"

Under that type of of thinking a terrorist can walk into a US embassy with a bomb and not get arrested with the line " i was never going to use it"

Abbeygale

HSC
So, did you not use the cheat sheet because you had a sudden attack of ethics, or because you didn't need it after all?
When you walk up to a prostitute and say 'How much?' you've already committed a crime whether you sleep with her or not. If you walked into that exam room with a cheat sheet, you broke the rules, whether you used it or not. Odds are, you'll get the mark you deserve. Zero.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
see, yet another example of why cheating is wrong. buddy ur gonna get zero for that exam and imo u deserve it. its not fair to everyone who studied, plus it just proves you to be an idiot. if u studied well enuf and asked ur teachers bout the stuff u didnt get then u would have no problem would you?

Abbeygale

HSC
Argonaut said:
I remember once we had to do an unseen essay as an assessment in Geography. One of the guys was real pissed off at the concept of not actually knowing what he'd be doing, so he put all the notes he'd taken down in his phone and sent them to himself. Hiding his phone under his desk and writing down his essay from the notes, he successfully cheated and was exceptionally happy with himself for it.

Until the marks came back. He scored a zero and couldn't work out why to which the teacher replied "You wrote an excellent essay but it had nothing to do with the actual topic! I would have given you a zero for cheating, but since you didn't score anything I couldn't take marks away."
Really? I always figured that with essays you get at least one mark for writing in coherent English. That's one more fantasy dispelled.
Ah, unseen questions. That reminds me of my year ten geo exams. Our teacher was so convinced that she could predict what the SC essay question would be that she devoted 75% of our time to practising it. When we opened the test, the question was on the UN- something we hadn't touched until the lesson before the exam, when she gave us a photocopied sheet on it and said 'this might come up'. Nobody even read the sheet. Ah, memories.
Wow. That's completely off topic...

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Abbeygale said:
Really? I always figured that with essays you get at least one mark for writing in coherent English. That's one more fantasy dispelled.
Ah, unseen questions. That reminds me of my year ten geo exams. Our teacher was so convinced that she could predict what the SC essay question would be that she devoted 75% of our time to practising it. When we opened the test, the question was on the UN- something we hadn't touched until the lesson before the exam, when she gave us a photocopied sheet on it and said 'this might come up'. Nobody even read the sheet. Ah, memories.
Wow. That's completely off topic...
lol our geo teacher was like that, only he was so vague and mumbling that no one ever ever listened to him. he went over this one question about 14, 000 times one week, wrote stuff on the board, gave us sheets, etc...and a week later he was still going on about it and nobody had even opened their books. he was a weirdo though...he would wander into class 30 mins late most days, flop a textbook on the desk and mutter something like "page46sunghtkkjs", walk out, and return 1 min before the end to yell at us for not working. weirdo.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
if u get caught...u can forget about your hsc... unless u do 12 units or 11 and u get caught cheating in the extension unit...but otherwise its a big risk - just dont do it
thats sound but simple advice :)

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
if u get caught...u can forget about your hsc... unless u do 12 units or 11 and u get caught cheating in the extension unit...but otherwise its a big risk - just dont do it
thats sound but simple advice :)
Good one HSC sucksssssss good advice but it comes down to CS (Common sense) really. ;)

Libbster

HSC
Seriously, how foolish would you have to be to post about "how you took a cheat sheet but didn't intend to cheat in the exam."

s0k0y0e0

HSC
blackbunny said:
My friend got caught cheating in 1/2 yr exams today and he has no idea what will happen to him.
at my school according to policy; the student would be immediately awarded a 0! :uhhuh:

Isn't that the case in every school though? :confused:

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
PiNkPiXiE said:
at my school according to policy; the student would be immediately awarded a 0! :uhhuh:

Isn't that the case in every school though? :confused:
Question: What happen if you get caught cheating in 1/2 yr the exam?

Christian college answer: Crucifiction.

s0k0y0e0

HSC
Gavrillo said:
Question: What happen if you get caught cheating in 1/2 yr the exam?

Christian college answer: Crucifiction.
He he, close to that at my school also! :)

rabdog

ert
HSC
N/A
how could you get caught?
unless someone 'dobbed' on you...
if i brought a cheat sheet in when it wasn't allowed then id waste too much time looking for an opportunity to open it up and read it before i actually got much use out of it..

one of my friends obtained a copy of his SAC from someone in another of the same class, him and his friend that he got it from were 'dobbed' on and both got off on a warning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)