What happend with UMAT results last year (1 Viewer)

bradpitt

HSC
Did anyone get the e-mail in the morning if so at what time.I remember reading some where that someone randomly logged in and found the results and then placed them on threads on different forums. Can someone expand on this please. cheers.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
This is what I got last year, I think the timing of the email release that get sent out are staggered to prevent server overload:

I think results should be out by Thursday, but they will prob either come out today or tomorrow I think (well, I'm guessing).

"umat2008candidates-bounces@acer.edu.au on behalf of ACER UMAT (umat@acer.edu.au) Sent:Tuesday, 23 September 2008 11:05:48 AMTo: umat2008candidates@acer.edu.au[IMG]http://gfx2.hotmail.com/mail/w4/pr01/ltr/i_attach.gif[/IMG]1 attachmentATT00001 (0.2 KB)

Dear Candidate,
This is to inform you that UMAT2008 results have been released to candidates on Tuesday 23 September 2008.

To obtain your results you must logon to the UMAT Candidates Page. Please follow the instructions below.
Results will NOT be posted to you.

How to log on to view your UMAT2008 results:

1. Go to the UMAT Candidates Page at http://umatreg.acer.edu.au/candidates/
2. Log on with your email address (the one you registered with) and your UMAT ID.
3. Click on the "View your results" link.

4. Click on the "You can view your results in PDF format here" link to download and view your results. Please print out and keep a copy for your own records.

Information on UMAT scores:
Once you have logged in and retrieved your results successfully, you are advised to read the information accompanying your results carefully. This information can be found by clicking on the link that says "Candidate ranking information for 2008 is available here". You can also find out more about the UMAT scores by visiting the Results section on the UMAT website at http://umat.acer.edu.au

If you have forgotten your UMAT ID:

1. Click on the link 'Don't know your UMAT ID" on the Candidates Page and your UMAT ID will be emailed to you.
2. If the email does not come to your inbox, check your junk mail folder. If it is not there, save the UMAT Office email address (umat@acer.edu.au) in your list of safe contacts in your email, and click on the link on the Candidates Page to request your UMAT ID again. It is essential our email address is in your list of safe contacts or your email provider will delete the automatically generated message, as it will be tagged as spam.

Need help logging in or downloading your results? Please read and follow the instructions below:

1. When you log on to the Candidates Page, ensure there is no space before or after your email (the one you used when you registered) and/or UMAT ID.
2. Use Internet Explorer if at all possible and ensure you have Acrobat Reader on your computer as the Statement of Results is in PDF format.
3. If you have problems downloading the results, instead of clicking on the link to try and open the document from the Page, follow these simple steps: right-click on the link, save target as PDF on your desktop, then open the Statement of Results. If it still doesn't work, download the latest version of Acrobat Reader, as it is an issue with your computer settings.

Kind regards,
UMAT Office
e: umat@acer.edu.au
http://umat.acer.edu.au "

In 2007 they gave notice in the week before: Friday, 14 September 2007 1:45:24 PM "Dear UMAT Candidate, This is to inform you that UMAT2007 results will be released tocandidates on Thursday 20th September 2007. To obtain your results you must logon to the UMAT Candidates Page.Results will NOT be posted. How to log on to view your results: 1. Go to http://umatreg.acer.edu.au/candidates/2. Log on with your transaction ID and password3. Click on the Results page4. Click on the link to view your results If you have forgotten your password: 1. Click on the link 'forgotten your password?' on the candidates pageand a new password will be emailed to you.2. If the email does not come to your inbox, check your junk mailfolder. If it's not there, save the UMAT Office email address in yourlist of contacts and request a new password again.3. Make sure you copy and paste your new password into the candidatespage ensuring there is no spaces before or after password. Do not type -this is to avoid mistakes. I don't know what my 6-digit transaction ID is: 1. Check your Registration Voucher/Payment Receipt. The paymentreference number is the same number as the transaction number.2. Check your email inbox for the Ticket Notice email sent to you withinstructions of how to log on to get your admission ticket. Yourtransaction ID is in that email3. If you still can't find it, email the UMAT Office and we will resendyour ticket notice. We recommend you try to log in now to ensure smooth receipt of yourresults on the 20th.

Kind regards,UMAT Office"

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)