What happens friendzz!!. Let's tok more (1 Viewer)

Peek-a-boo!!!

HSC
Earth and Environmental Science is fun!!! Come on evrione let's make this forum more exciting!! UMnn! Ok How many excursions have you guys gone so far? I've been camping for two times already and we're going to the MUseum Next. This is a great subject for both practical :)and theory, indoor and outdoor!!! :D

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
ohhh lucky, weve only had one excursion this year and that was to the museum in sydney. and weve done barely any pracs :( kinda sucks

Cat_Orange

HSC
Bwahahaha.. you're doing better than us. We've done one prac and our excursion consisted of someone who worked at the dump coming to talk to us. Oh, and a ten minute drive to see a 'constructed wetland' which was, in fact, a silt trap. I was extremely disappointed.

Mmmyeah. Go E and E.

jameso7

HSC
yeah i haven't been on any this year. well there was one to the museum but school is literally next door so its not that exciting, lol. but we have one to cronulla sewage plant next week, but we're being assessed on it there and the day after so it kinda sucks the fun right out of it :mad1:

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
Peek-a-boo!!! said:
EES is really fun!! We had a camp at Seven Mile Beach and visited Gerroa Treatment Plant. It was awful but overall pretti great!
i want to go to your school lol. just for the excursions.

Peek-a-boo!!!

HSC
Hey!!! i went to an English lecture last Sat. The lecture said "lol" can also mean lots of love but i didnt hear it properly and i thought he said "lust or love" not just laugh out loud.Just be careful when u say it. UMMMNNN.???

steph06

HSC
EES is awesome and speaking of excursions we went to New Zealand for a week to look at volcanos and stuff for tectonic impacts u guys are just at the wrong school :)

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
are you at a private school? just wondering if maybe thats why ours seem to suck...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Yonks ago when I did EES, we almost almost nearly got a trip to Hawaii.
And I didn't go to a private school.

steph06

HSC
nope sorry to disapoint you i dont go to a pricate school i go to a normal school in the western suburbs i just have an awesome teacher willing to go the extra mile

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
mmm so much for that idea then lol. wish id had your teacher. tho i guess it doesnt really matter now, 3 weeks to go of term then hols which wont really be hols then tests. fun fun fun.

HSC
I got to go to the areas around Maitland - newcastle area *nsw*
Mainly for the study of introduced species
It was a combine subject camp with the geographers lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)