What happens if i fail a subject (1 Viewer)

namburger

Noob Member
HSC
Hi, here is what i am doing

semester 1: computing engineering, physics, computing, maths
semester 2: electrical engineering, higher physics, computing, higher maths (these are recommended for my course)

what happens if i fail physics in semester 1? do i redo physics in semester 2 or am i forced to pick another subject other than higher physics?

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Why are you asking on an online forum?

Go and see your Program Officer for your degree.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
normally u just repeat it, but some subjects arent offered in both semesters, so watch out for that.

also look out for courses that have prerequisites, meaning if something has physics as a prereq, then u cant do it unless u pass physix.

ianc

physics is phun!
HSC
Hi, here is what i am doing

semester 1: computing engineering, physics, computing, maths
semester 2: electrical engineering, higher physics, computing, higher maths (these are recommended for my course)

what happens if i fail physics in semester 1? do i redo physics in semester 2 or am i forced to pick another subject other than higher physics?
you can do whatever you want. I recommend getting it out of the way, and redoing Physics 1A in semester 2. (1A is offered in s1 and s2)

if you need to do Physics 1B as well, then do that in summer session. (1B is offered in s2 and summer)

some people leave it till 2nd year to catch up, but often that creates timetabling headaches later on with pre-requisites and stuff.

but focus on trying to pass for now to save yourself the trouble :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)