What happens if u fill in the illness/misadv. form? (1 Viewer)

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
i filled in one of these cuz i wasn't feeling too well during my exam. So if my application has been passed, what would happen? Do they scale you up higher than other people or use your trial mark for the hsc?? i can't believe i forgot to ask the teacher this that day

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I think it varies according to what your misadventure/illness was....

I know a girl that got accused of cheating in the middle of her maths exam - why - cuz she wrote the question number on her hand so she knew what to go back to. The supervisors (who are usually laid back decided to be ridiculously strict) called the board of studies, the principal and the head teacher of maths. It was obvious to all of them they were question numbers. Considering that it was traumatic and she couldnt exactly just go back to her exam and be happy, she files for misadventure.

I just wanted to tell a story. How stupid and rantish of me....

kylie_robbo

If your misadventure claim is supported and passed by your principle, you will get an estimate mark based on your assessments throughout the year... BUT if you sat the exam and your actual exam result is higher, then they ignore the fact that you filed for a m/a and just use your exam result...

Make sure you keep hold of your m/a forms (your copies of bits) for atleast 3 years, incase it is contested in the future...

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
a group of "board members" in ur school looks thru it, sees credibility. decides to approve or not. it is sent to all ur facultys and ur faculty head decides according to ur marks whether u deserve it. i got one for the trials.

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
ahh thanx. but my deputy principal took the form cuz i finished filling it in that day and gave it to her the same day so i don't have my own copy. do i really need that copy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)